You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1North  Korea Empty North Korea Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i don't have details, possibly a news story somewhere or not, but i was changing channels, and on fox, on Greta's show , Franklin Graham was on as a guest, talking about Samaritans Purse .i think they went and investigated to see if what Korea is asking for was really needed, and he said it was. North Korea is asking the United States for so many metric tons of food, which it sounded big but he said it actually for us is not, i think we have usually a big surplus of food, anyway, he said i guess parts of north Korea not sure how much of it, are starving, boiling grass and tree bark to eat , anything with any nourishment. he said some in Washington are playing politics with the food. he said Jesus would not have wanted this to happen and the christian way is to feed the starving, no matter who, he said there is a regime change coming anyway. NOW i have said this many times here, i for the life of me cant understand North Korea government , just look south to south Korea, Hyundai and KIA plants and in Alabama Korea builds Hyundai here, ,
and no telling how much industry in south Korea, but north Korea spend money on weapons i guess . that was USSR'S downfall, there army turned to rust buckets much of it, but they made their way out and divided up into countrys, , but Russia has oil to sell,thats my thinking, but may not play a part. Anyway.. as much as one wants to say screw north Korea, its not the Christian way to let ppl starve, that we could do this easy, I admire Franklin Graham as i did his father.. i think if Jesus was here now he would be helping the ppl starving and ppl with AIDS and homeless and so forth, and not in some plush church. just some thoughts, the government of the north must be very callous. stupid, to see a flourishing south and not realize they could be in that boat if they had handled things different, communism is a terrible thing for the common man, in a county. that spends all its money on weapons, on another note, im proud of our military for getting bin laden , it shows with time we can do what ever we want to do . maybe some country's will realize this. i simply don't understand north Korea, the logic does not work, i hope there regime changes for the best. just thoughts .. he said they need the food by June, or hundreds of thousands will starve to death, i think more than that did in the 90s, but i am not clear on that, im just baffled, but if they want to spend some of my tax money,, to do the Christian thing no matter the politics, its ok with me, just food for thought,we have enough to take care of things here and share food, heck they use to pay ppl to not farm some land, to hold the price stable i think, not sure they still do, i suspect they do. take care,

2North  Korea Empty Re: North Korea Sat May 07, 2011 5:12 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
God help the poor starving people, not that he will.
North Korea is run by a regime of greedy Dictators.
A mode of Rule.

South Korea is doing very well thank you.

Poor people need help, but the regime will attempt to grab the food and store it, so as to impose their will.

The way of the world..Dog eat Dog.

Lets hope communism is overcome.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3North  Korea Empty Re: North Korea Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:God help the poor starving people, not that he will.
North Korea is run by a regime of greedy Dictators.
A mode of Rule.

South Korea is doing very well thank you.

Poor people need help, but the regime will attempt to grab the food and store it, so as to impose their will.

The way of the world..Dog eat Dog.

Lets hope communism is overcome.

well we dont know if the regime will grab the food or not, if they let Samaritans Purse in to check, they may as i would suspect allow them to confirm and observe the dispersal of the food, im sure our gov, would not send the food with out some control on who it goes to, or we would not send it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum