You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1two rednecks  Empty two rednecks Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Two rednecks are sitting on the front porch.

One says, "Did you know that elks have sex 10 to 15 times a night?"

"Aw crap..," says his friend, "and I just joined the VFW!"

2two rednecks  Empty Re: two rednecks Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hmmmm, I'm not getting this for some reason. I don't understand or get the joke and how Veterans of Foreign Wars relates to it. Maybe I'm missing something.

3two rednecks  Empty Re: two rednecks Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Hmmmm, I'm not getting this for some reason. I don't understand or get the joke and how Veterans of Foreign Wars relates to it. Maybe I'm missing something.

gee i had this typed out and the power went out, i have battery backup but the power has been off ealier so i guess the battery backup is not charged yet, ,, well yall may not have them where u live, but of course the first guy was talking about real elk, but the guy that joined the VFW thought he ment the members of the ELKS club had sex that much, the elks club is just kinda like the VFW, a place to go and have a drink, i have never been in ether one, but worked next to a VFW, and at night the parking lot got crowded, i worked with a guy that was a member of the ELKs club, he went after work alot of days, i think before u could not buy beer in restaurants on Sunday or a store, u could go have a beer or whatever at the elks club because its a private club which had a different law, but now u can have a beer or drink in a restaurant, but years ago u could not on sunday, many years ago nothing retail could be open on sunday, except drug stores, but that was like 30 or more years ago, law probably changed in the late 70, it was called the blue law, u still may not can buy beer or wine like at the stores, before noon on sundays, but that may have changed also, not sure,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum