You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco you putting the bush war with catching bin laden//he had nothing to do with his death should I bring that to the table? again we have been in afghan to long for no reason!
your big long speech doesn't condone it! good then why didn't bush continue this/what you say has nothing to do with the 6 year war in afghan!

gypsy

gypsy
Air superiority,had nothing to do with the beginning topic it was the love of hearing jets//I said,I had rather spend my time on more pleasurable things!! read back!! ps we have not stopped the terrorist camps//they are still killing people~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
you know its funny, bush did not even enter my mind, its ur mind he is in, but now that u mention it, i find it ironic that obama is almost like bush, and other ppl i have heard on tv, say the same thing , the keeps bushes policys going, cuba, , afganistan, iraq, and now in Libya.. and guess what, obama sent in jets into libya , and jets are the topic, ,, why does it matter what president was in power, i dont blame obama for anything, he is using our military in a smart way, he has to my surprise pleased me in how he is defending our country, i think he learned alot when he got all the classified facts on how the world works, with all the terrorist cells out there,,,all im saying is u have to own the skys, thats all, plain and oh so simple, take care,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Air superiority,had nothing to do with the beginning topic it was the love of hearing jets//I said,I had rather spend my time on more pleasurable things!! read back!! ps we have not stopped the terrorist camps//they are still killing people~

and we never will but we have made a big dent, u have to be ever virulent. can u imagine how it would have been if we had done nothing, ur an isolationist plain and simple, and that gets Americans killed, i guess u would rather not intervene in countrys with terrorist training camps, and let more Americans get killed, if im correct, more ppl were killed in the twin towers than in the attack on pearl harbor, sure there are terrorist still out there, but we have made it alot harder for them and u saw the one leader we just killed was planing to derail a train as it approached a bridge or gorge,that's why we must stay on top of the rest of the world on technology in weapon systems, but will we ever rid the world of terrorist , of course not, but we will curb them big time,

gypsy

gypsy
Hear my hearty Laugh! hahah!!Obama nothing like bush he is for the people!

so now you shift again?? umm what do you stand for? I stand for protecting America/but not how bush did it//I stand for the elderly.poor, the working class,unions, fire fight,police, teachers, not good done to this country.starting back>>>>>> with reagen
I support old people,ss'/medicare/insurance, >>>AMERICA!!

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco thought you didn't watch news on tv??

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Hear my hearty Laugh! hahah!!Obama nothing like bush he is for the people!

so now you shift again?? umm what do you stand for? I stand for protecting America/but not how bush did it//I stand for the elderly.poor, the working class,unions, fire fight,police, teachers, not good done to this country.starting back>>>>>> with reagen
I support old people,ss'/medicare/insurance, >>>AMERICA!!
ur talking about domestic issues, the subject was the defense of the nation, the sound of jets being the sound of freedom.. when will u ever hush about bush ,, but as it seems obama is following in his footsteps in foreign affairs, even getting involved in Libya . with our jets and cruise missles clearing the skys, i agree with obama on domestic affairs, and so far in foreign affairs.. i thought he would back down and do nothing but it seems he sees the error in not doing anything,, so he joins the fray,, what more could a president be... it must kill u to see him do the exact thing over seas as what bush would do, lol,,i dont hear much news but i hear some,the Libyan excursion is hard to miss, go for it obama take out Gaddafi..so far obama made the decision to take out the head terrorist by shoot on sight, without that country even knowing, we were coming using steath helicopters, , sound like anyone we know, lol, take care,

gypsy

gypsy
no it doesn't bother me how Obama is handling things, and he is not following bush pattern.
he will bring our troops home or start bringing them home with in the next year. I will never stop blaming bush it will always be known in history what a bad president he was~ and person
.I made a statement I am not impressed with the sounds of jets ,it had nothing to do with the protection of our country, I just don't like the sound, simple statement.to me that is not something you love..
No the subject started with loving the sound of jets then the defense subject was introduced. No it sounds like Obama bush quit trying to get bi liden

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
getting bin laudin was an ongoing process, it took many years, i said the sound of jets is the sound of freedom, bush would have brought the troops home from iraq probably on the same time frame, but remember they are not home yet ,i think we may always have some presents there, we shall see, now im done and will not post on this again,, take care

gypsy

gypsy
good, neither will I! You take care:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum