You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1movies:::: Empty movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 pm

jonsey

jonsey
Is anyone out there ... Horseman if i don't sent out right please forward so everyone can read''.. Like i ask anyone out there who '''loves movies like I do'''' i have been retired over 20 years and from the get go i planned on what to do.... beside travel ''which i am sick of'' only place i wish to go back to is Europe.. So when i retired I set up ''what i felt was ideal situation'' computer on super fast tract keep top of the line Apples -- wide variety of books in my bookshelves '''got kindles since then'' set up 3 DVRs not watched a commercial in 15 years... joined NEtflix for movies... got live feed... now with that said 3 hours a day on the computer 3 hours reading and 3 hours watching tv.. other time wander around or run errans... NOw to the movies '''i must watch 20 to see one good one'''... by the way i stumbled on one of the best thrillers i ever saw ''it is great'' do not read one word about it no previews or nothing ''just get it plug it in and enjoy'' the title ::: ALL GOOD THINGS let me know what you think... anyway anyone out there want to discuss movies i have hundreds plus they have been picked from maybe 1 in 25 seen.. a couple comes to mind.. the best movie is '''THE FORMULA''' another good one is Michael Clayton... come on talk to me.. jonsey

2movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Jonsey!
I am a movie buff,have watched millions probably,I will rent the formula,
A good movie is Bucket list, Secretariat,Sorcerers Apprentice,old Dogs..many more~

3movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
jonsey wrote:Is anyone out there ...if i don't sent out right please forward so everyone can read'
You can't "forward" a post jonsey, this is a FORUM not a email account. movies:::: 850894

I don't preform magic tricks. Either you learn this forum or you don't. I've done all I'm going to do on teaching you this forum. You're on your own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

4movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i love good movies also Jonsey, and have seen so many, i too loved Micheal Clayton. we have a movie section to talk about movies , like we are typing now in the general thoughts section which is ok. but we do have a movie section, just go down the home page till u see movies and television i think it says, and talk about any movies and read what we have talked about in the past . i have a sight i go to that rates dvds, and its really good, i will put. a link here to click but it simple to type in the address bar, its is

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dvd/ u can type it in and leave off dvd and / after com and be on the home page. but on the home page it will have a place to click dvds,, but it rates movies and i really like the sight, it tells what it rates a movie and also the percentage of people that like the movie , it has a place to type in a movie to search and it will go there also,

5movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're just going to confuse him rosco with the link thing.

Also, this is the Lounge not General Thoughts.

6movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok sorry, i should have checked, it is the lounge, lol,

7movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:ok sorry, i should have checked, it is the lounge, lol,
He can barely make his way here to the lounge let alone anywhere else in the forum and you are trying to send him off to another website via link with instructions about what parts of the link to use?? movies:::: 503179

Leave it alone for crying out loud he knows now (maybe) how to read and post in the Lounge. That's better than just logging in and staring at the home page waiting for something to happen. I don't expect he will venture any farther than here in the lounge from this point on. If he wanted to that would mean I'd have to explain to him how to post in "General Thoughts" or the "In The News" sections, I don't want to go through that again. Leave well enough alone. lol

Actually, lets not make this thread too long or it will go to page 2 then I'll have to explain how to go to page 2. And if 2 gets too long I'll have to explain how to go to page 3,, etc. You saw how well that went over with Margie. Lets leave him some posting room in the topic (page 1). movies:::: 19239

8movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 pm

jonsey

jonsey
I ask for patience.. i will get to everything... very fast typest and will accompolish all just will take time.. I never ventured from emails and games.. no i phones, tweeting, blackberry just on a ''I Max''... Lets talk movies i have done wrote down then i will go to the sites you mention... I havd seen most of the movies you listed ''exception'' apprentice and old dogs ''will check on them'' let me list 5 and they are all great if you have seen one two or three you will see and know.. Nothing tops ''the formula'' here are a few let me know '''''Lone Star'''' all good things don't check nothing on that one just plug in it is great''.. '''''Larry Flint''' the right to be left alone'''..Thirteen days'''''The good shephard'''' and finally Rescue Dawn''... have many more but will listen out to what u think of these... jonsey

9movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:23 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i rent all the top movies from redbox, a buck a nite, there are so many, i will say " unstoppable " is one of my latest favorites, just finished the new true grit it was just a good movie not my favorite, but like gypsy said, Secretariat was great, if u go to the movie and television section here on the sight and not the lounge u are in now,, u will see me and gypsy talk about our favorite movies so that way i dont have to repeat myself, just click HOME then scroll down to movies and television and read some of the different topics several have movies we really liked, that is the best place to talk movies , thats what that is set up for on this sight, MOVIES and TELEVISION go there to talk movies, only because u will already see many we like, i have not seen the ones u quoted except Larry Flint years ago, i think , but its not close to a favorite, go to the movie section here and read what we already have said, thanks, and take care,,, rosco,

10movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
jonsey wrote:I ask for patience.. i will get to everything.
Ok jonsey glad to see you made your way throughout the forum tonight. I think you are off and running now. Welcome aboard.

11movies:::: Empty Re: movies:::: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

gypsy

gypsy
Jonsey,I haven't seeen any of the movies listed on your last post, will check them out:)
Thanks~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum