You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I will stay with XP for now - Page 2 Empty Re: I will stay with XP for now Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep thats it . like i said before, long ones it tells the quality, but i swear, i cant tell the difference, all i have burnt have a great picture,,, it tells me if i do a slow analysis and a slow recode that it will help it fit the disk better, so i do the slow process but i have let it do the regular one, and i also have found out, not to let it burn at max speed of 16 x on mine , it has less mistakes if i tell it to burn at say 8 x, it gives u several choices, it will even burn slower, but i have not had a problem with 8 x, and the brand of disk makes a difference also,,, best buys tell u verbatim brand usually burns better, i had to change brands when big lots closed here, and i was getting stalls in the vid, but since i slowed it to 8 x that problem went away,

27I will stay with XP for now - Page 2 Empty Re: I will stay with XP for now Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Most DVD disks that I know of tell you its max burning speed. Not all disks are the same. I use 4x disks that is pretty standard. Going higher than the disk rating will cause errors. Actually, my program doesn't burn faster than 4x. So I never worry about it.

28I will stay with XP for now - Page 2 Empty Re: I will stay with XP for now Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Most DVD disks that I know of tell you its max burning speed. Not all disks are the same. I use 4x disks that is pretty standard. Going higher than the disk rating will cause errors. Actually, my program doesn't burn faster than 4x. So I never worry about it.

yep all i can buy here is 16x disk and that is what i have a 16 x burner, the software default setting is set to maximum , i have burn for years at 16 x but since i had to change brands of disk, i click and change it to 8 x and like i said i have not had a problem at 8 x, i have to use memorex disk now , thats all walmart here has, thats when i had to slow the burn speed down, i was buying phillips and it was doing good at
16X , but like i said, memorex gave me a problem , big lots sold phillips, but they closed this store, i called BEST BUYS ,and they told me verbatim in their opinion is the best, but again when i slowed to 8 x on memorex, the problem went away and is ok, but i miss big lots they had better prices on lots of thing, than walmart,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum