You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Because entertainers are allowed and expected to exaggerate. That's what they do. Most everyone knows they are watching entertainment shows and not the news. Fox also has there time when they just tell the daily news. You are confusing Fox's Entertainment Shows with there daily News broadcasts.

Brandon Root's article you posted he is just expressing his opinion. He an entertainer also. He wants ratings.

You're gonna take someone serious with an opening statement like this?

----
"Unless you're a bit brain-damaged, it shouldn't come as too much of a shock that Fox News occasionally plays fast and loose with the truth. Occasionally they will distort, creatively edit, or even fabricate evidence to support their narrative. But don't worry, you're not the only one screaming at your television."
----

If Fox can get you to be "screaming at your television" they are doing there jobs. You are watching there broadcasts and are helping give them good ratings. They are moving you to the point to be screaming at your television. Fox - Page 2 440643

Some movies can't even do that. You got to be "brain-damaged" to continually watch a TV show over and over again that you don't like, or more to the point, that is not entertaining you. The fact is they are being entertained or they wouldn't be watching it.

27Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes I take his word because I have read and watched it a few times they don't just exaggerate they lie~ and twist and completely for the right wing. now murdoch's corruptness has him under investigation,like I said hope they lock him up and throw away the key, his fox show,and paper has ruined many lives..

28Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:05 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote: my sentiments are different, but that is ok~ too.
if you haven't been following the news story how can you respond?or know anything about it?

true, i dont know alot about it, but i really dont care, whatever happens with murdock happens, and i really am not that interested in the story, i have heard some on it on cnn, but true i am not following it close,

29Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is fine Rosco,if ur not interested. I am!
it is big news, his worth now is diminishing, he made his bed with lies and hate now he must lie in it LOL

30Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:that is fine Rosco,if ur not interested. I am!
it is big news, his worth now is diminishing, he made his bed with lies and hate now he must lie in it LOL
Sounds like you're the one with the hate.

31Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
nope,just despise the evil of murdoch he ranks up there with bush and cheney!!
not quite hate.. they will meet their waterloo,just like old murdoch is!!

32Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:nope,just despise the evil of murdoch he ranks up there with bush and cheney!!
not quite hate..
I don't agree. You hate them. You are the foolish one here. You hate entertainers for speaking there opinions. That's the reality and what you are doing.

I think I'll just sit back and laugh my ass off at you.

I'm done here with this topic.

33Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
good on done,Tyler! but your wrong about me,and your wrong about fox,murdoch and all his employees, I have proved my point many times, now the law is proving it~ have a wonderful day pip pip cheerio Fox - Page 2 440643 Fox - Page 2 440643 Fox - Page 2 440643 at u!

34Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have shown the errors of your thinking and logic for all to see. Its all on the board. You lay in that.

You have a nice day too.. Fox - Page 2 19239

35Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no you haven't. I have shown the truth about fox, and then you attack me personally .I said I don't hate, but you have to say that because I hVE PROVEN THIS ABOUT FOX,AND MURDOCH HE IS NOW BEING INVESTIGATED FOR HIS WRONG DOING,do u condone that? sorry for caps LOL didn't want to have to type it over~ Good afternoon~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum