You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

I want to be a busy man
I want to see a change in the future
I'm gonna make the best of what I have
I want to write for a magazine
I'm gonna be the best they've ever seen
I know I'll win if I give it all I can

And I won't let go, gotta make the grade
No, I won't let it go
To be the best man, the best man that I can

Back street hoop star you've got it good
You were the wonder of the crumbling neighborhood
Now taking bids on the next six digit plan
Showed me that my will survived
when tragedy that came into my life
giving me hope and the new start
that I have

And I won't let go, gotta make the grade
No, I won't let it go

Step by step I dream the plan
From my chair to walking man
This constant dream is on my mind
Chase the light I see ahead
Luminate the path I tread
I live to be the best I can

Now I'm moving forward
And I'm never looking back
Straight ahead, focused on the big attack
On a roll and I'm never slowing down
I won't be torn between
The man in the chair
And the man that's in my dream
I'm going to melt the two men into one

And I won't let go, gotta make the grade I set
No, I won't let it go
The best man that I can
The best man that I can

Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This video needs recondition because of the lyrics if nothing else. I think the song is good too. But the message is strong and the video fitting. Just my opinion. I would like to hear your thoughts on this video. It may not be your style of music but what did you think of the lyrics and video aspect of this video?

If you will take the time to follow the lyrics and video you will see a positive story.

3Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes, the lyrics are very inspirational.. and makes one realize that when i complain about something in my life, i should be thinking of the ppl worse off, take care

4Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you rosco.

5Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like the lyrics, very uplifting, the music and singing no~

6Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Of course you don't like it Gypsy because it not your generation of Music, and I like it. You don't like many things. If its not Porter Wagoner or somebody like Roy Acuff wailing out an old country tune you don't like it.

7Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
see your wrong again,Tyler. I like many types of music, I love the lyrics of the song,just the music and singing are not topnotch.
roy acuff? LOL when did I ever comment on his singing~ and wailing no,not into wailing! not much of the 80's music did I like there were a few~
I find it odd when I disagree, or make a comment, you then accuse me of something personal?? I don't agree with everything,nor do I disagree with everything, I have my own likes,tastes and beliefs~I should be free to voice them without someone taking it personally~

8Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You are free to voice them, but expect a retaliation from me in response that is insulting to the videos I post. I don't insult peoples music, but you do as made clear here. You can tell me you hate my music selections and thats fine. Just understand if I feel like I can respond. That is "My Right!"

9Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I did not insult your video you ask our opinion, never said I disliked it,I said the music and singing I did not care for.
someone with good singing qualities could really make that song excellent, the lyrics are beautiful and very inspirational iwas not being critical you did ask !and you do insult like saying i care for nothing but acuff and wailing!

10Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I also said not to judge the music because it might not be your style. You insulted my music straight out because you are mad at me for my political views I posted in the Manning topic. Its clear to see. You are fooling no one.

I said:

"It may not be your style of music but what did you think of the lyrics and video aspect of this video?"

11Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha oh my dear,I am not mad at you.
what I said about manning is nothing to do with political, he is a nutcase. I never criticized your video,I like the words, but am not gung ho! on the music and singing~ sorry.

12Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Manning is one of your own, deal with it. Hes on your team.

13Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no he isn't my team he is sick~~ I never insulted you. but your very good on insults to me~ Deal with it!

14Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll insult the shit out of you if you insult me. Deal with that!

15Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I never insulted you~Your deal! read back Tyler I never insulted you personally, I said I liked the lyrics but not much on the music or singers~ singing!

16Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yall know the music i like, and its different kinds, and i have posted some on the edge of what i like, i dont care for some of the music here, but i feel on music, not the news articles now that beg for a response, i just in music i dont care for, i choose to just keep my mouth shut, we all have different likes in music. we all know that , so why should i slam a song someone else likes, i may listen to half a song and stop if its not one i like much, but still i dont slam it on a post, i may have but if i have it has been few and far between, but i cant remember one off hand i slammed, but i may have, but will not in the future.
same goes with some videos, there has been comments from across the pond on the vid was too violent, well i dont slam vids either or try not to, u always can just stop it, we are of all ages , of course we like differnent things, simple, but why spoil someones post, so i choose to say nothing, but politics is different, that is a discussion type post, but whatever we are adults and should be able to handle some slams... i live in a world of slams at work so im use to it, ..

17Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I can agree there is a lot of music here I don't like either. Some I know I won't like so I don't even watch them.

18Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i use to have mucic on my other pc, but now i dont even have music on my hardrive, if i want to hear a song , rather than have it on my puter, i just put it on the sight here and i come on and listen to some hear, oh i have some albums i ripped to my pc, but i dont listen to them much as i have the dvd for the car, ,, i listen to songs i posted here.. well i have to eat,

19Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I do that too. The important music and video I want I download to my computer, and the rest I post here so I can see it later. Sometimes I download something I like and still post the video here. This forum makes for easy access to videos and music. I most of the time when I post a video am not expecting a reaction or anyone to like it, I am usually just posting it so I can see it again at another time. But I have posted videos before I wanted others to see. But the majority of music videos I personally post are for me to have easy access to see them again. No other purpose. If I really like it I will download it and burn it to DVD, but it still is nice to have it here on the forum.

20Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:yall know the music i like, and its different kinds, and i have posted some on the edge of what i like, i dont care for some of the music here, but i feel on music, not the news articles now that beg for a response, i just in music i dont care for, i choose to just keep my mouth shut, we all have different likes in music. we all know that , so why should i slam a song someone else likes, i may listen to half a song and stop if its not one i like much, but still i dont slam it on a post, i may have but if i have it has been few and far between, but i cant remember one off hand i slammed, but i may have, but will not in the future.
same goes with some videos, there has been comments from across the pond on the vid was too violent, well i dont slam vids either or try not to, u always can just stop it, we are of all ages , of course we like differnent things, simple, but why spoil someones post, so i choose to say nothing, but politics is different, that is a discussion type post, but whatever we are adults and should be able to handle some slams... i live in a world of slams at work so im use to it, ..
I have never slammed anyone s preference to music,don't remember anyone doing that here,I will say the hard rock,I don't like//slam videos,?? don't do that either,I will comment on manning video',/ but most of his is off the wall~Rosco you have spoiled posts we all do

21Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Empty Re: Queensryche - Best I Can (Lyrics) Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Rosco you have spoiled posts we all do

i know i have,, and the video thing was not directed to u, i said across the pond, but this is a dead issue, i think we are past it,or lets move forward, its all good, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum