You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I guess.... Empty Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I guess everyone is comfortably watching movies now so I'll make a graceful exit here and leave you all to your "Movies". Another Saturday night down the drain.

Good nite .. Well I guess.... 67629

2Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I guess everyone is comfortably watching movies now so I'll make a graceful exit here and leave you all to your "Movies". Another Saturday night down the drain.

Good nite .. Well I guess.... 67629

i had the tv on and i dont know if u have seen the show pawn stars, well there is the old man who was going to have his 70 birthday,, so there is a show called american pickers, that go around finding old antique type stuff all kind of things from old signs to just anything, and buy it and sell it for a profit, but there is a show i have not seen from vegas called american restoration, old man in the pawn shops son got the american pickers, to find a 1957 chevy that could be restored and the next show american restoration restored the car and they had a surprise birthday for the 70 year old dad on PAWN STARS. once i got to watching what they were trying to do i could not stop, when growing up we had a 57 chevy, 2 door yellow with a white top and a 283 v-8, automatic, , then a new show i had never seen called SONS OF A GUNS is about a gun shop called RED JACKET< and i love guns, ppl bring in guns to be fixed, some real old guns, and they have a shooting place indoor next to it, but it was the 10th anniversary so they built a tri gun put 3 m16s in a triangle shape, and ran gas lines from one gun to another so one gun firing would make the gas go to the next gun, so the gas keep going to the next gun , they finally got it to work, and got it to work automatic, the resoration guy had all kind of old coke machines, and my dad had one from the 50s that held the small bottle cokes, with a leaver that move a belt, and u opened a door and get out a coke, my sister has that, the belt is off it but inside, not sure what it worth, but all those shows are good....once i got started i had to see how it turned out,

3Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am

gypsy

gypsy
My brother introduced me to those two shows. and the swampers I think that is the name ,it comes on Sunday night.
I think!
sorry on posting so late,we had a major pool tournament here tonight. but what is new, I am a night owl!

4Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i keep the same body clock on weekends as work days, its not healthy to change up, so i usually go to bed about the time it starts to get daylight, a tad after 5am here, sleep good till about noon, but i have to keep the ringer on the phone turned off, in my room, so i have most always been a nite owl, yall had a pool tourney on ur table??? or where yall use play once a week, in tourneys??

5Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
on our table. three sets of couples playing cut throat, in a jack an jill type tournament~

6Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:on our table. three sets of couples playing cut throat, in a jack an jill type tournament~

i have a pool table i can even see, lol, really it has stuff pilled on it, and it a Brunswick bristol ,, 3 piece 3/4 inch slate, i use to play when my cousin and her hubby came over to eat with us, with the boat in the basement i dont have as much room along with 2 cars, but i have my mothers bedroom suite there also, i really need to give that to the hanna home, charity, i use the night stand at the lake, but its a king size head board, and i will never own another king size matress as i have now, i have a brass headboard, i really need some new furniture in some rooms and new carpet, but its just me, so its ok, i just finished cutting some grass, my x gave me the pool table our second christmas, first christmas i got a pistol, gosh i miss those days, ,

7Well I guess.... Empty Re: Well I guess.... Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:My brother introduced me to those two shows. and the swampers I think that is the name ,it comes on Sunday night.
I think!
sorry on posting so late,we had a major pool tournament here tonight. but what is new, I am a night owl!

is swampers the one where they put out lines with bait and catch and shoot alligators in LA. i have see that show one time,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum