You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Well what a fiasco! "The News of The World" Newspaper in my humble opinion has not been what it use to be for a number of years. Father always bought it...also The Daily Mirror..which I think was THE OLD Labour paper. Before the Unions got too powerful.
Brian only buys the "Sunday Daily Mail." I like the write ups of articles of different people.

We always thought of "The News of The World" as a SLEEZE paper anyway.

(I personnaly thought that President Clinton's Sex Life was not that important. But it was funny to watch his face Tell a bareface lie...you could see he was lying.) If he had perhaps owned up we would have had more faith in him. There is one thing we do not like is liars...he could have said nothing, not willing to discuss his private life and it might have blown over.

Anybodys guess if The Arabian Prince is pulling strings. it's all a Power Game. I thought the Prince was a bit SNIDEY. Looks a bit pumped up, but then he is only an Arab who has come into more money. He recently bought our famous "Savoy Hotel" in London.

Money Talks...Phone hacking to catch a thief is one thing..but this went too far.

When I phone my Doctors surgery I am told that my call maybe monitored, unerving that, just like all the cameras posted around the town...which incidently cost a lot of money to install.

Backhanders rightly or wrongly has always been common place... it was looked upon as a deal.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I will be perfectly honest and say I have not been following this issue. I took it at face value from the very beginning and still do. So someone will get sued and its back to business as usual. Nothing ever changes from things like this. It will stay in the news for awhile and then it will fade and be forgotten. That's my face value opinion. :)

gypsy

gypsy
Well! it is really coming to a head!!I love it when a plan comes together,murdoch/fox,and newspapers run by murdoch/even fox(false) news have fallen,how far? it is just an opinion/I hope to the bottom!

gypsy

gypsy
also manning is a very stupid person,sorry rosco and others,he is~not one thing from his mouth has proven true,another dumb entertainment??

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:also manning is a very stupid person,sorry rosco and others,he is~not one thing from his mouth has proven true,another dumb entertainment??

manning has just found a glitch, and trying to make a buck. he is funny, and i watch when i get time because some of his vids are long for me as idont have much time , i will try watch then this weekend,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:also manning is a very stupid person,sorry rosco and others,he is~not one thing from his mouth has proven true,another dumb entertainment??
James David Manning is chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City. Manning grew up in Red Springs, North Carolina, born to an African American family, and has been at ATLAH since 1981. ATLAH stands for All The Land Anointed Holy, which is Manning's name for Harlem. His congregation, "ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church" is the former Bethelite Missionary Baptist Church. The church is also the site of the ATLAH Theological Seminary, which offers classes on preaching and prophecy.

So in essence Gypsy, he is one of your people because he believes in the Bible. Jesus walks with him. He is a real preacher and minister of the Bible..He preaches every Sunday in his Church. He has all the credentials to show that he is a legitimate Minister of God. His diplomas..etc.

So you are saying this Minister is not being honest and is not receiving the word of God??

99 percent of his video speeches end in this statement "That's What God Said". He is simply passing on to you what God told him.

gypsy

gypsy
let me make this understood, he is not one of my people,he is a devil in disguise, God does not tell him that crap, it is his mentally ill mind that tells him that, plus he does it for money and entertainment to all the sickos that listen and follow him~

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Baptist Church...They DUNK your under the water.

Baptist Church...prophecy! Could he be receiving the word of God?

Baptist Church... Some of the congregation speak in a foreign tounge, it is suppose to be the language that is spoken in heaven. The Congregation cry out their own prayers...I wondered who would start up next. There would be silence and then all of a sudden some one else would start up. Just a minute that is the pentecostal church.

Hey! are they the one's that say, "THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH"

Save me please from all this !!!! lost for words.

sickos.....is Manning perverted?...or are we?

DEVIL...I see no horns....Ah! Well a fallen Angel would be Satan...old Lucifer himeself. I am still waiting for The Angel Gabriel to come and raise the dead. Archangel ...there are 4 of them.

I mustafa lost my way somewhere.The evil incarnate must have got me.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

gypsy

gypsy
I know of no baptist church here, that speak in tongues, the Pentecostal speak in tongues though.
manning sounds perverted he gives that impression ,he claims to be a man of God, but he sure does not speak as one!

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:I know of no baptist church here, that speak in tongues, the Pentecostal speak in tongues though.
manning sounds perverted he gives that impression ,he claims to be a man of God, but he sure does not speak as one!
Because he doesn't agree with you politically so that makes him a Devil. I see.

Does this sound familiar folks? War and hate in the name of God.

gypsy

gypsy
no Tyler your wrong,he is the one who uses the bible to speak hatred and confusion,he pretends to be a man of God, and a preacher for public recognition,money. he is a sick man anyone with sense would know this, from listening to him he is another glenn beck,rush limbaugh, hannity,oreily and all the rest of those sicks~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I know of no baptist church here, that speak in tongues, the Pentecostal speak in tongues though.

correct on who speaks in tongues, i just think other than preaching to his church,manning on the political side he has found a horse and trying to ride it, and i say trying, i have never seen him on any tv show, and would not even know he existed unless the utubes were posted here, he seems smart, and is trying for publicity.. will he break out, i kinda doubt it, BUT i never thought AL SHARPTON would hit the big time and come out looking legit, but he is now in the main stream, so who knows what will happen to manning,but i will guarantee u cnn will not hire him, lol,, take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree rosco.

But I want to add that "Speaking In Tongues" pisses me off. Its fake emotional bullshit. Its just people freaking out. I think anyone that claims to speak in tongues is a mental case. Its ridiculous and brainwashing. They are uttering emotions pretending that it means something. Like a lot of people I know. Its a pack of lies. There is no tongues language, never had been. Its all made up.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I agree rosco.

But I want to add that "Speaking In Tongues" pisses me off. Its fake emotional bullshit. Its just people freaking out. I think anyone that claims to speak in tongues is a mental case. Its ridiculous and brainwashing. They are uttering emotions pretending that it means something. Like a lot of people I know. Its a pack of lies. There is no tongues language, never had been. Its all made up.

i agree on the speaking in tounges thing, it weirds me out, lol, i have never seen or heard it live just on tv and such,,also those snake handler churchs weirds me out, i have never seen one of those either just on tv, i dont think there are many of them, i saw one on the X FILES< LOL, take care

gypsy

gypsy
I like Al Sharpton~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i dont know how al sharpton got past his beginning with the twanna browley controversy, when she and him claimed she was raped, but best i remember it she was not, and it was a made up story. but it was long ago, he lost credibility,never thought he could recover, but i see him on tv some,he gets about as much exposure as jesse jackson, it seem, i dont like jesse jackson he blackmails companies, really i have not followed al very much in a long time to judge what his thoughts are on subjects ,, so i will take a pass, on this issue, take care,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think Manning said once Al Sharpton was a homosexual, but I could be mistaken.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum