You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On the weather Empty On the weather Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Do you think we in the Midwest,will be cold,and snowy? from the teachings from my grandpa, kind of Indian teachings the corn shucks are very thick,tomato skins are tough,,and a few other things,I will have to check in his old journal~

2On the weather Empty Re: On the weather Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hey Tyler,if we get snow this winter,I will invite you, and even pay for the ticket,for you to come here, so I can throw a snow ball at ya!! :)

3On the weather Empty Re: On the weather Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Another thought!! has this year seem to pass faster? maybe because I am getting old!

4On the weather Empty Re: On the weather Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Hey Tyler,if we get snow this winter,I will invite you, and even pay for the ticket,for you to come here, so I can throw a snow ball at ya!! :)
Ok thanks :)

5On the weather Empty Re: On the weather Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Another thought!! has this year seem to pass faster? maybe because I am getting old!
Yes every year seems to be going faster. I hope it slows down in October when its cooler.

6On the weather Empty Re: On the weather Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
it so hot, going to 100 today and thats the temp and i think texas and oklahoma as it was just on the news said they have had triple degit temps or a month,, the heat just drains u at work, last night and tonight it only went down to 80 during the night,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum