You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Turmoil! Empty Turmoil! Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so much turmoil in the world, going on,what is your thoughts on why?
my thoughts ! Greed,people being oppressed,government stupids,who have never did without . stubbornness, the ability to not listen,learn, ,hate,prejudice,control, not let the little man fulfill his dream,Republicans!

maybe it has always been there,but so much worse now

2Turmoil! Empty Re: Turmoil! Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
before anyone elaborates,I have never known a republican who has passed anything to help the working class or the poor,Obama bent over backwards to solve the debt ceiling the repugs were not having anything he proposed, they were determined to make him look bad/now this is biting them in the ass~ Good deal!
can you imagine if the HELL NO's would work with the president,my God, what could
be accomplished!!bipartisan cannot just work one sided, the pugs have to also.

3Turmoil! Empty Re: Turmoil! Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
stock markets down! my opinion get rid of them,only the rich gain. also regulate what is given to the repubs,to keep them from ridding this country of middle class~
yes I am venting! but it is true.

4Turmoil! Empty Re: Turmoil! Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
every time I watch mitch,boehner,cantors,session,lindsey,alexander, the whiny ones and many more,I think what do we the people gain?? nothing!!
they are a disgrace to this country!

5Turmoil! Empty WEL(deep subject) Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
this gives plenty to gnaw on >> Turmoil! 7747 Turmoil! 440643

6Turmoil! Empty Re: Turmoil! Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:so much turmoil in the world, going on,what is your thoughts on why?
my thoughts ! Greed,people being oppressed,government stupids,who have never did without . stubbornness, the ability to not listen,learn, ,hate,prejudice,control, not let the little man fulfill his dream,Republicans!

maybe it has always been there,but so much worse now

LMAO<< to all 3 post, only you gypsy could tie the turmoil in the world like england to republicans, lol,, and as to the stock market, IM IN the stock market and im not a republican, millions and millions of ppl that work have 401's that employers match what the worker puts in, first its in pretax dollars , so u save income tax on what u put in , the stock market is also for the common ordinary man, there sure is no interest to be gained right now, in CDS or money markets accounts, which i have both, so i know, remember even when the market is down, my work matches 50 cents on every dollar i invest, which up to 4 percent of my wages. i dont buy stock my work handles it for me, i did pick the stocks, or bonds i want to buy every payday, so what i invest in i save 25 percent in taxes on what i invest in, since it comes out of my wages before my taxes are figured, second my work matches half of what i put in, its all on my paycheck the total and year to date, and what was done on that payday, its a good deal . remember as i have been trying to say,, when the market it down , the stock is down and cheeper, so i get more shares for my money.. it will come back as it did last time, the only thing is what it is when i retire, one reason the market will never go away, or fall to far is a ton of money from 401s is going into the market every week, the last 3 places i worked, offered 401s for ur retirement, old type retirements are slowly going away,,, being selfish i wish the interest rate was high, i dont owe a penny, to anyone , i want to draw interest,
but i do realize ppl like my daughter, just bought a house which was a foreclosure, at a good intersest rate, the other daughter .,. her house my son in law already had was paid for. there have been terrible riots here where ppl burned down there own neighbor hoods, as i think tyler talked about like in watts, which i think is in los angels, decades ago,,, this is nothing new, it actually probably use to be worse here,,, the problem is the police need to get a grip on it, or call out the army or national guard, that we have in the USA< not sure what engand has, i think here in the USA , we would be much tougher on the problem england is having, i do realize, they blend into other pll on the streets, there needs to be a curfew, so gas them all they would be breaking the law, there certainly would be a curfew here in most all cases, its not the repblicans fault, its the parents or lack of parents controlling these kids, there are some problems here i think in Philly, but i think the mayor or police chief is taking a tough very tough stand, but i have not heard it all, its on the new now,,, take care

7Turmoil! Empty Re: Turmoil! Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I didn't say I blamed the worlds turmoil on the repugs, just Americas turmoil~~L lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum