You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Pics of Cinemas in England near London...movie theatre's or Theater's aprox around 1955

Regal Edmonton London N. 18. The old post code is not used now.

Florida cinema Enfield, Middlesex. Very small not their now.

Savoy playhouse or cinema ....pulled down to make way for Tesco food store.
This Tesco was set alight recently by rioters.
"Savoy" was the second largest in north london..."Regal" was the largest.

I lived in Enfield. ...address...Bush Hill park, Enfield, Middlesex.

Is that Tex Ritter?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I loved those Saturday afternoon westerns at the old theatre in my hometown
Loved Roy roger,Lash Lurue Gene Autrey~ all the others~

3Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

Candy Cottingham wrote:Is that Tex Ritter?

no thats not tex ritter , that is Roy Rogers, the horse is named trigger,

4Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
A good song to remind me of the Saturday morning pictures and the cinemas around my locality where we were sure to see a good western, Tex Ritter.Hopalong Cassidy, Gene Autry, The Lone Ranger and Tonto and my particular favourite Roy Rogers & Trigger. And Roys sidekick Gabby Hayes, brilliant. All of those cinemas are long gone now but the memories remain.

just found above under brian's video.

i remember the names ....but i guess i was not into cowboys that much.

never heard of lash larue but brian has...

One cinema was Nicknamed "The Flea Pit" ...another "The Bug Hutch"

Good photo I took of Brian last week on the last frame. (not bad for 70) Has not lost a tooth yet.

5Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Tell Brian I liked the video and hid guitar playing. Very nicely done.

6Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I still think Brian should consider playing like I do and grow his hair out like mine and behave like a rock star for crying out loud, but I know its not for everybody. :) You have to practice this kind of music and get a recording contract with a major label to make it all happen. You have to be cool. Right now he is not cool. Now if you watch this video you'll see what I mean about how it is to look and be cool.. Brian needs a major makeover to look cool. And he needs to crank his distortion box up and other effects boxes + AMP to get the right sound. lmao

7Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Were they called the Black Veil Brides.

1960's was the most popular time in History....like Elvis ect;
So Brian is very cool playing 1960's stuff.

Your video reminds me of "KISS" who wore make-up, long hair and played like that.
Easy jumping on the shirt tail of some-one else.

When they took their make-up off they looked anonymous and were not reconizable.

You have gorgeous hair. I wish I had hair like yours.

I look sumptuous with my blond high lights .....I have not yet gone Grey. REMEMBER! I never lie.

8Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy I was just bullshitting you I know Brian's era of music and hes just fine the way he is. I was just kidding around. :)

I bet you do look sumptuous with your blond high lights. Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western 67629

9Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
i know you was just kidding me along....i aint daft y'no

i just back chatted you....harmless fun.

i was born with mousy brown hair....did not like that colour, so i bleached it blond for ten years.
drew the boys though..brian asked me to go natural again..i wonder why! lol

10Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lol I don't know I like blond hair. :)

Well, the Black Veil Brides really are my style of music its much like the style of the heavy metal era of the 80's. That is my era. I really do play that style of music on my guitar. I been playing guitar since I was a little boy. But got more serious about it in the 80's. I loved metal music so that is the style I learned to play. The Black Veil Brides are a young band from this era doing what looks like what we did in the 80's. I like it and always will. I think they look cool too. But Brian is cool in his own right doing his era of music and style. I like his guitar playing. I really love all types of music and a lot of the 60's music too.

11Mrfingerdancer  The Saturday Western Empty Re: Mrfingerdancer The Saturday Western Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 am

gypsy

gypsy
I like Brian's look, and Like candy's blonde streaks :) I have mousy blond ,so I have colored my hair for years :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum