You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love it when I wake up Empty Love it when I wake up Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am

gypsy

gypsy
Obama is President!!

WHAT WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND!...When the rich are taxed heavily in a progressive tax system is when THEY DO ACTUALLY CREATE JOBS! Why? Because if they invest their money instead of using it as a seat cushion THEY CAN AVOID BEING TAXED ON IT! See how this works? All they're doing now is HOARDING MONEY because there's no reason not to!

2Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
what does Obama have to do with rich people keeping themselves rich.

3Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
you misunderstood// I love when I wake up and Obama is President//because he is calling for the rich to be fairly taxed,and when they are it creates jobs,the repubs don't want the rich taxed,because they don't want the money to stop entering their pockets from the big wealthy corporations! in other words,if one would read or listen to the news,the big guys don't want the little/middle class guys to get ahead.. Do you know why?? because if they do then the big money looses control .. and we all can hope for the future and voting control ,not just the wealthy!

4Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
OK

5Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
keep a keen eye on Rick Perry, i think he is ahead for now in republican poles, i dont know much about him but on tv today said he use to be a democrate, even had some roll in gores campaign, so his highest hurtle is to win the republican primary, he may need to convince the hard core conservatives he is not to liberal, he was not in the debate as he had to go back to texas because of the fires, i think if he is the republican candidate and really he has not alot of competition,i think the gov of mass is his main worry. but he has bagage too,, Michelle bauchman to me is a joke,ron paul is not a joke he is to be watched.... i think if Perry wins the republican primary, being a democrate once will be a plus in winning the independents, and i think as of now will beat obama, unless the economy makes a drastic turn for the best, and im not sure there is time for that... i am optimistic on like the new cars GM is coming out with. saw one today, seems they got their game face on.. u think its bad here, Israel is having demonstrations in the streets . i think they said a gallon of gas is 8 bucks and a honda civic is $ 8,000.00 bucks.i dont know who will win, but right now if u twisted my arm, i would have to go with Rick Perry for the primary and over obama, if the economy says in the gutter. its in the hands of the independents, in the swing states, as close elections always are. im not saying who will do the best job, as i say, im just calling the end game as i see it, as of now.. but future events can change my mind, this opinion is as of now .

6Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I still love to wake up/and Obama is president!! Perry lost tonight in the debate/my thoughts and many others!

7Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 am

gypsy

gypsy
A keen eye on Perry? yes all America is doing the same//seems the eye has diminished!

8Love it when I wake up Empty Re: Love it when I wake up Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i was at work so did not see the debate, but i think he is still ahead of the other republicans in the polls, but we shall see,long way to go,, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum