You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'  Empty Trace Adkins - Just Fishin' Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I hope y'all watch this video and listen to the lyrics. It is very touching and brought tears to my eyes. Very well written song.

2Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'  Empty Re: Trace Adkins - Just Fishin' Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Wow! Tyler, this is Beautiful! Brings back memories, when our kids were young,Thank you for this, I have been tearful all week, our son's birthday who is now with God , was the 22nd he would have been 48. Thank you~ I like Trace Adkins!

3Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'  Empty Re: Trace Adkins - Just Fishin' Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep mine was raised at the lake, and fished off the pier, but the most i miss is fishing with my dad, going out in our flat bottom aluminum boat, u hardly even see that type boat now, on the lake, actually u dont see that many bass boats, some at night, the lake has turned into a ski lake, or where we are seems to be that way, but my daughter buys crickets for my grandson, i need to take more time and fish with him, they fish for bream and use way to big a hook, but they stay in the ski boat most the day,

4Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'  Empty Re: Trace Adkins - Just Fishin' Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Wow! Tyler, this is Beautiful! Brings back memories, when our kids were young,Thank you for this, I have been tearful all week, our son's birthday who is now with God , was the 22nd he would have been 48. Thank you~ I like Trace Adkins!
You're welcome Gypsy. I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm about a year older than he would have been. I'm young enough to be your son. Well like you said hes with God now and I'm sure hes fine. I would have liked to known him, being about the same age we probably would have had a lot in common. But hes in a better place now.

Sorry I took so long to respond to this obvious heart felt post of yours. I know it hurts. Just remember he is at peace now and perhaps looking down on you with love in his eyes and heart. Take care

5Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'  Empty Re: Trace Adkins - Just Fishin' Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler you would have liked Jeff, he was a bit of a rebel kind like you,:) He also was a musician and had the voice of an angel
y'all would have hit it right off~
it has been 18 years and the grief is still there but a bit easier to bear.

Thank you, for your thoughts and Kindness~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum