You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally! Empty Finally! Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Social Security recipients will get a raise in January — their first increase in benefits since 2009. It's expected to be about 3.5 percent."

"Only twice since 1975 — the past two years — has there been no COLA."

"In talks this summer, President Barack Obama floated the idea of adopting a new measure of inflation to calculate the COLA, one that would reduce the annual increases."

(This is my president in action. Add millions to Medicaire and cut my benefits. Thanks, OWEBAMA)

2Finally! Empty Re: Finally! Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gee aren't we lucky 3.5 % to make up for 2 years when the average COLA had been over 4%..MOre Oweobama reasoning and how clever with an election year coming up..smells of more poloitical bullshit to me , he will find a way to take it back starting with the 30% decrease in medical payments.

3Finally! Empty Re: Finally! Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm

SSC wrote:Gee aren't we lucky 3.5 % to make up for 2 years when the average COLA had been over 4%..MOre Oweobama reasoning and how clever with an election year coming up..smells of more poloitical bullshit to me , he will find a way to take it back starting with the 30% decrease in medical payments.
I've had people ask me "Why do you hate Obama?" I don't. I don't know the guy. But his misdirection of resources, lying, and malfeasance, have cost me, outta my pocket, about $1,500 over the last two years. Should I hate someone who took that money I had coming (and paid for over many years) and gave it to someone else (stimulus dollars that stimulated nothing) ? No, but if I had a personal manager that handled my accounts so poorly and so clearly against my interests, I would definitely fire him. I cannot WAIT until 2012.

4Finally! Empty Re: Finally! Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Watching the news tonight about Owebama's bus tour, how carefully the cities were planned he is to visit. No areas where he is making a pour showing or any senators or represenatives in very close races will be visited. It seems there is a growing distance within his own party from him. Kinda the writing on the wall.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum