You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White Wednesday Empty White Wednesday Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
White Wednesday, how totally hilarious, wonder how long this will take ?

2White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
This is so much fun, these kids take rolling very serious, it is a neighborhood effort for sure, my yard looks like it was hit with a case of TP for sure and now they are off to another area..Love Homecoming week and all the pranks.

3White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:33 am

What are we talking about?

4White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:52 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
We have a tradition during homecoming week called White Wednesday, the kids take toilet paper and roll their friends houses, bushes and anything else in the yards they can. They are very covert in this down to face paint and black clothes. If you get rolled it is a sign you are liked, well KK must be a big hit my yard is totally white, every bush tree and even my truck. This whole town turned white over night..lol

5White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 am

SSC wrote:We have a tradition during homecoming week called White Wednesday, the kids take toilet paper and roll their friends houses, bushes and anything else in the yards they can. They are very covert in this down to face paint and black clothes. If you get rolled it is a sign you are liked, well KK must be a big hit my yard is totally white, every bush tree and even my truck. This whole town turned white over night..lol
Whew! Tank de lawd! I thought you had lost yer mind. I've heard of "TP'ing" before, but never "white Wednesday"

6White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
haha, my mind is still intact for now..The kids had a blast, and I have a mess but they will be back after school to clean it up.

7White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

SSC wrote: "they will be back after school to clean it up."

Then why did they do it?

We used to take pickup trucks and tear people's yards up, scatter huge curb-side leaf piles, throw bricks and lumber at mailboxes, etc. Life was very good.

8White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I never heard of White Wednesday either until I read SSC explanation..lol

We don't have anything like that in this town.

Shame on you moon for destroying peoples yards.. lmao

9White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not sure of the WHY it is just one of many pranks and activities leading up to homecoming Fri. night then they do it all over again on Halloween night. Anything white is used, q-tips used to write messages, plastic white knifes and forks are also good for spelling out messages, and of course shaving cream..The tee shirt shops have special white Wednesday shirts made or the kids design their own. Ohhh to be young again..lol

10White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
kids here do on occasion roll yards of friends, but i have not seen it in a while now. my neighbors got rolled as they had 3 boys, but they dont live there now and they grew up, not sure why i dont see it as much now at i use to, but there is not tradtition just random rolling, ofcourse auburn university, rolls the 2 big oaks at tumers corner, after a big win, those are the trees that were posioned, the guy called a radio station and confessed, he hates auburn, whatever he used they first thought there was no hope for the big trees, he knew what he was doing in how to poison them, i think one now or both may survive, he is in court about it, ... they have been working to save them, its a long tradition, the guy is a bama fan with an obvious problem, like a nut case, yea moon shame on u, lol, ppl i have had my mail box hit like 4 times in 30 years, but not in a long time. about all we did was on halloween as a teenager gather at the corner store and gas station in our neighbor hood and water balloon cars that came by, ppl mainly kept there cars in the garage if they had one, because kids would egg ur car, on halloween. they dont do that now, or where i live,

11White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote: the guy is a bama fan with an obvious problem, like a nut case,
Judging by your avatar and signature I would say YOU are the nutcase.. lmao Kidding.

Yes I remember about the trees. Some nut wanting to kill them. Why didn't he bring a chainsaw and cut them down instead? I guess that would be to obvious and loud. Hope the trees make it.

12White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes and the trees are hugh and among businesses on a corner in town, i have never been there but i think they are so big , they would have fell on buildings or stores, very old trees, they are still letting pll roll them ... so maybe they will survive, i have not herad about that part in a while,

13White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Roscoe wrote:

"yea moon shame on u"

Your curses mean nothing to me. I have beezlebub on my side.

14White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:Your curses mean nothing to me. I have beezlebub on my side.
lmao!

I still think its funny as shit someone poisoned the trees. To take it that far is insane. Yes, I think its funny as hell.

I would have used a chainsaw, done it quickly. Watch the trees fall on the buildings, who cares. If someone dies, so they die, no big deal. Your killing the trees that's what's important and what matters. The people were just in the way..lmao

No, I'm kidding, I have no love for those trees but I hope that guy doesn't get away with it.

15White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
the thing is . no one would have known who did it , but he called the radio talk show thats here but it goes out on sirus, and he gave his name, weird, at first the amount of poison he used he knew what he was doing and he told what he used, but i dont remember that, but used alot more than was needed, at first i heard they thought one might make it, but i have not heard how they are doing, i take it that they still role them on big football wins, they must still be alive,

16White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sounds like he wanted to get caught. In our area (central FL) the Florida State Seminoles vs the Gators is the biggest game of the year. Its the sames as your Bama vs Auburn rivalry. In some neighborhoods around this area some houses people display a Gators flag in there front yard or a Seminoles flag on game day or sometimes all season long. So after the game some houses get rolled with toilet paper. Where I live here in central FL is Gator country territory mostly all the people here are Gator fans, but there are some transplants from Tallahassee FL (Seminoles). Gators are in Gainesville FL.

We have a Gators flag hanging from our driveway right now, we keep it up all season long. :)

17White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Sounds like he wanted to get caught. In our area (central FL) the Florida State Seminoles vs the Gators is the biggest game of the year. Its the sames as your Bama vs Auburn rivalry. In some neighborhoods around this area some houses people display a Gators flag in there front yard or a Seminoles flag on game day or sometimes all season long. So after the game some houses get rolled with toilet paper. Where I live here in central FL is Gator country territory mostly all the people here are Gator fans, but there are some transplants from Tallahassee FL (Seminoles). Gators are in Gainesville FL.

We have a Gators flag hanging from our driveway right now, we keep it up all season long. :)
When I lived in Jax, the local reds used to bury cats in the ground up to their necks and then run over with them with a lawn mower.

18White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes I've heard of that..lmao Its cruel I never witnessed that before and would not be around anyone that did that sort of thing. But there are reds out there that do. I don't associate with those kind of people.

19White Wednesday Empty Re: White Wednesday Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:52 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yes I've heard of that..lmao Its cruel I never witnessed that before and would not be around anyone that did that sort of thing. But there are reds out there that do. I don't associate with those kind of people.
They were a bunch of paint and glueheads. Those idiots did all kinds of really stupid shit. Sometimes, to each other. They were not my friends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum