You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halloween>>.Day after Empty Halloween>>.Day after Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Anyone get tricked,we had a very peaceful Halloween here in the country, not a lot of little goblins called, we had about 20. most of the Area's Churches have ,Trunk and treat~~ and they usually go there.

2Halloween>>.Day after Empty Re: Halloween>>.Day after Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I live in a gated community so there is no through traffic. You have to have a security number to get in at night so the gates open. So we don't have any trick or treaters. In this park you have to be 55 or older to live here. I was grandfathered in because I lived here with my Dad and I inherited the house. I am the youngest one here. Its a big community complete with a clubhouse and swimming pool and hot-tub. There is a workshop here with tools and places to work on things. And yes there is a shuffleboard court.. There is also a Library connected to the clubhouse. There are special dinners sometimes during the year in the clubhouse. Like everyone brings a dish night, or the management will cook steaks one night. They also throw dance parties with a band.

3Halloween>>.Day after Empty Re: Halloween>>.Day after Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Jerrys Brother in Oklahoma lives in a gated community, like that very nice places. plus every thing like maintenance are provided.

4Halloween>>.Day after Empty Re: Halloween>>.Day after Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Maintenance is not provided here, things like your lawn being mowed or pluming or anything else. You have to upkeep your house yourself, or pay someone to do it. We do have a maintenance guy that lives here in the park we like to use. Hes pretty popular here. There are several maintenance people here but it costs you just like a regular house would.

We live right next to the clubhouse and pool. It takes about 30 seconds to walk to it. So its like my own personal pool and hottub. lol Most of the time no one is using it. The pool guy cleans it every single morning regardless. Its well maintained. In fact everything here is. The lawns are all pristine and everything is just beautiful everywhere you look. Its a pretty fancy place to live as far as manufactured home parks go. I'm staying here. Everyone is very friendly.

I don't have to move when I get older, I'm already here. lol

5Halloween>>.Day after Empty Re: Halloween>>.Day after Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, a good place to retire,or live.
I think I could be happy,if i could do my own landscaping and tending gardens, until I get to old LOL Jer is a good carpenter,and repair man~ so it would be a good deal!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum