You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum sound effect home page Empty Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This forum sounds like a fuckin' farm..lmao

2Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha,well since I use to be a farm girl,I have to agree. I like~

most of my farm sounds were Cluck,Cluck, Moo and oink!!

3Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I must say my dogs go nuts if I have the volume turned up, I think it is funny.

4Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah; instead of a horses whimmy, you could have a Celine Dion dial tone

5Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:I must say my dogs go nuts if I have the volume turned up, I think it is funny.
They like Turkeys do they? Forum sound effect home page 952664

6Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:Yeah; instead of a horses whimmy, you could have a Celine Dion dial tone
What's a Celine Dion dial tone? Never heard of it.

7Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 pm

runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:Yeah; instead of a horses whimmy, you could have a Celine Dion dial tone
What's a Celine Dion dial tone? Never heard of it.
Celine Dion has a great big long head like a horse. You could download one of those dial tones that consist of a coupla bars of her music.

8Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh OK..lol I'll pass on that. I'm not a Celine Dion fan anyway.

9Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

I had my audio off and I just now heard the new intro. Makes that hoss in the corner look silly.

10Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:I had my audio off and I just now heard the new intro. Makes that hoss in the corner look silly.
How does it do that? And what's a hoss?

11Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Sceoll up to the top and click on "HOME". At the upper,left hand corner,watch the little horse (hoss) rare up and gobble like a turkey.

12Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh OK ..lmao Never looked at it that way,

13Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
See how you like this new sound effect I added this morning..lol I'll keep it on for a day. :)

14Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 am

I think the new intro is wonderful; but then I would, wouldn't I?

15Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:I think the new intro is wonderful; but then I would, wouldn't I?
Yes I thought you'd like that one.. lol

16Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Forum sound effect home page 729264 That is some funny shit..LOVE IT !!!

17Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL glad you liked it. Well I have something better. I have changed the effects to moon talking about "Duct Tape". I made this audio MP3 with Moons video. I edited it for just the talk about duct tape. He of course gave me permission to use it on this forum or I wouldn't be doing this at all.

Turn up your volume its a little low.

Its funny, and I love it. Thanks moon. Come up with other stuff and I'll add it too..lol

18Forum sound effect home page Empty Tyler is a gin-you-wine genius! Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:01 pm

While discussing the duck tape bit, he told me how to convert wmv files to audio files. I can now use my 300+ music video library to make audio CD's for my car. Thanks, Mr. T, yer a real pal.

BTW, iffin I sounds like a idiot on that duck tape bit, it's because I am. I have a chimp do my postings here.

19Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:While discussing the duck tape bit, he told me how to convert wmv files to audio files. I can now use my 300+ music video library to make audio CD's for my car. Thanks, Mr. T, yer a real pal.

BTW, iffin I sounds like a idiot on that duck tape bit, it's because I am. I have a chimp do my postings here.
You're welcome moon. Seriously I was glad to help, I know you'll have fun with making the cds.

20Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Just added a new effect..

21Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Just added a new effect..
The French: We've all heard of Versailles with it's "Hall Of Mirrors". This town sized "Chateau" was so expensive, It's cost caused the peasantry to revolt and start the French Revolution. It didn't have bathrooms and a common joke often written then, was about the courtier who went to pee in the stairwell and accidentally pissed on the king AND his wife.

22Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I added a new effect this morning.. Forum sound effect home page 440643

23Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Sounds like my ex. Unfortunately, she went through my pockets in those pants. A lot.

24Forum sound effect home page Empty Re: Forum sound effect home page Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL

I'm going to change to a Christmas theme I made for the Home page Saturday, complete with Christmas sound effects. I got it all ready to go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum