1Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Mrfingerdancer is my Husband Brian...
The photo at the end of video I took this year.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Is/was your husband Duane Eddy?

3Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
meemoon wrote:Is/was your husband Duane Eddy?

I assume this is a serious question...the answer is NO NO No

Duane is softly spoken...articulate and humble.

I won't say what my Husband just said...(Nice one Candy)

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"I assume this is a serious question...the answer is NO NO No"

OK, so why post the Duane Eddy album covers? I know that Duane Eddy made "Rebel..." so what is the connection to your husband? Was the above recording done in a studio? Is/was your husband a musician?

Your post suggests that 1. Your husband made the above recording and 2. the recording was done by Duane Eddy.

5Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I may be wrong, but I think Candy was saying her husband did a cover of Duane Eddy's song. Her husband didn't originally record it, he just made a video doing the song.

6Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

runawayhorses wrote:I may be wrong, but I think Candy was saying her husband did a cover of Duane Eddy's song. Her husband didn't originally record it, he just made a video doing the song.
This is what I thought too,but I wanted to know for sure. It would be nice to have a professional musician here. I'm gonna re-post my "Anonymous" rendition of "Buckaroo". I didn't do it,of course, I just post it to show how talented studio guys can be. Roy Clark and Glen Campbell were studio musicians.

7Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Empty Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm