You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 pm

The Rubix game is great. I made the cube on the first try but it took 615 moves.

BO and DK: I need to use a regular arcade type controller I believe to fully enjoy these games. Can I get a USB type controller for a PC?

2Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Re: Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes you can but it won't help you with these games. These are designed to work with a keyboard and mouse.

3Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Re: Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Yes you can but it won't help you with these games. These are designed to work with a keyboard and mouse.
Thank you.

4Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Re: Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:20 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
In the Breakout game after everything is loaded and you clicked "Play" you then press your forward arrow button to launch the ball. Then you use your mouse side to side to keep it in play. Donkey Kong you just use the arrows on your keyboard and your big spacer key on your keyboard to jump the barrels. The mouse is not needed during the game, only to click start.

5Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Re: Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh yeah, I know how to play it but I hate using the arrows when I know a game type controller is much easier to use.

6Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Empty Re: Rubix, Breakout, and Donkey Kong Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:Oh yeah, I know how to play it but I hate using the arrows when I know a game type controller is much easier to use.
Yep, unfortunately these games a controller won't work. They are small online flash driven games. Simple and often times a stripped down version of the original game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum