You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts of the future Empty Thoughts of the future Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
when Americans come together.can we? yes!
we have been saviors for many countries.
also many countries our allies.
we have the ability to be strong again.
,I know, some think this is political!

it is not!! it is love for the people of the universe//including America~

Think about it~

2Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My take on the future is technology, what advances will be developed. How far will we be in space ? Possibly a living center, who knows. Will our groceries as we know them today be changed ? Maybe all dehydrated, who knows. Will our monetary system still look the same ? No check books only plastic who knows.
The world is in rapid evolution will people be able to keep up with all the changes, I doubt it, but who knows.

3Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes,technology is important,but not the most important,it is
people!
to accomplish this technology,one solution is education ,we are very behind,we need to not diminish our teachers,or learning standard!

For right now? we need to come together, for an answer. we need to try to eliminate poverty in the USA!! first and foremost,we cannot be strong ,when people are weak from depravity.
Build America! FIRST~

4Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:08 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Give peace a chance!!!!

This is bordering on political, I can feel it in my bones..

5Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not on my part, I have already expressed the fact WE are not getting into politics on here any more. I expect this to be honored. As far as I am concerned ANY political post will be deleted.

6Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I didn't mean you. I meant, well, you know what I meant.

7Thoughts of the future Empty Re: Thoughts of the future Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
What will the Future hold...that's a toughy.

A Robot...

A Robot in the home would get on my nerves. I would get in it's way and knock it over.

I would love to fly a few inches above the ground. A pair of wings might do it.

Control my Brain when it goes haywire. Stop the short memory cells dying.

Peace sounds boring, rather like being in Heaven. Everything being perfect.

I love to rattle a cage..it is the Animal in me.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum