You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Just made a Video....

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I sent the link to your site on my facebook page for this Video..

Via your last LINK BUTTON Top Right.

3Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I must have missed this post. Nice video and music to go with it. :)

I saw this link on your facebook page so I clicked it. :)

4Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

almajean

almajean
That music sure has a familiar ring Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS 67629

5Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Well Hello My Clever friend...Alma Jean in Florida.

Please keep posting..

We do not know where that Tune "Daily Star" came from on my Video

Brian's friend Jan in Holland sent him the backing.

Which reminds me Tyler....Have you found Brian a translator yet, because
Brian can't understand his Dutch language..
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IS not translating all the words.

This Video is not on u-tube...so you are Privy to the rendering.

Alma Jean's Husband use to Teach American History and European...so he is a good bloke to know. lol

6Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Explain to me again what he wants to translate and where he wants to translate it. Where is he reading Dutch language?

7Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
email's sent to his Hotmail Account

Brian has to try and reply in Dutch.

Need a Translator to download.

8Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

9Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
To get the download started you have to click the "External Mirror" link.

10Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

I downloaded above...only 1 Meg

I ran it through Virus checker...(No Virus)

gave me Italian conversion but no other.

Iinternet Exsplorer blocked it because it was an excutible file....I got round that.
(You could hear their click)

Went to help ...there were other languages including Dutch (Flemish)
But it did not tell me where to obtain them.

There was a download to PDF file (Adobe Reader)
But did not click that one.

At the moment it is sitting on my C Drive.

There were a couple of Database icons...with dots on.
But cannot open those.

SO WAS THIS FREE VERSION A TASTER????????????

11Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 1:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't know anything about it. I would open it again and try to get the language you want working. You'll have to figure it out or look deeper into manuals about it. You could try googling the name of that program. It could be it needs a extension added to it but probably not. It sounded like it had all those languages already in it.

12Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 6:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
almajean wrote:That music sure has a familiar ring Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS 67629
Hi almajean, you must have followed the link on candy's facebook page to here. We were just talking about how she posted a link to this page on her facebook page via forum share button.

13Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Very nice Jeannie! Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS 223465

14Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm

almajean

almajean
Tyler, you are correct, I did link to here from Facebook. I do pop in here once in a while to see what's going on. Such an interesting group.

15Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Empty Re: Jeannie's Video MY CREATIONS Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you, keep popping in anytime and make a post we are happy to have you and welcome your input.

That orange share button at the top of every topic here will send a page to more places than facebook if you want it to. The more people that use it the more traffic we get, and we like traffic and visitors, but we like it better when they register so they can post. :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum