You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Completed Empty Forum Completed Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I modified this new template a little and I think this is actually better than anything I ever had.

This is the way its going to be for a very long time, its clean, efficient, and professional.

Hope you all enjoy it.

tyler

2Forum Completed Empty Re: Forum Completed Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hey Tyler you need to tweek the calendar a little the days of the week aren't showing up in the blue background. It is ok but I really liked the other background styles better. I enjoyed the variety of colors.

3Forum Completed Empty Re: Forum Completed Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Hey Tyler you need to tweek the calendar a little the days of the week aren't showing up in the blue background. It is ok but I really liked the other background styles better. I enjoyed the variety of colors.
Yes they are, I checked IE firefox and chrome and its showing the days of the week.

Well you make like the old style better but this is the way its going to stay.. sorry

Everyone that reads this say if you see the days of the week on the Calendar please.

thank you

4Forum Completed Empty Re: Forum Completed Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I have checked it both with IE and Firefox it is just the words Mon-Tues. and so on are lost in the pale blue.

5Forum Completed Empty Re: Forum Completed Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
OH that!! yeah I just now noticed that!! lmao! I thought you were talking about the days 1 thru 30 so thats all I was looking at..lol I'll fix that tomorrow sometime. Thanks for bringing that to my attention because I seriously did not notice it.. Forum Completed 67629

6Forum Completed Empty Re: Forum Completed Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Fixed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum