You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who will be eliminated?? Empty Who will be eliminated?? Thu May 17, 2012 8:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
on American Idol~ I am liking both Josh and Phil about the same. hope Jessica is voted off~( I think she has a beautiful voice, just not fond of the type songs she sings!

I enjoyed watching last night, when they returned home, before the finale,,what an amazing turn out for each of them.I am proud to see three young people,with this goodness and talent,represent this country!!

2Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Thu May 17, 2012 11:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hated to see Josh Go,glad Philip stayed.

3Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I watched it last night and Jessica made it to the final round. I don't know why people think shes such a great singer I don't see it. Shes average in my opinion but should do well with her fans, she seems to have a personality geared towards that kind of thing. You don't have to be great singer anymore, you don't even have to sing well to be successful in the music business, but it helps.

4Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes, Josh was way better than Jessica,in my opinion

5Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am so disgusted they eliminated Josh. So much for watching that show any more.

6Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:I am so disgusted they eliminated Josh. So much for watching that show any more.
They didn't eliminate Josh the public did. He didn't get enough votes.

7Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like music,songs, that have soul,and the person can actually sing, I am not real fond of female singers that have hum drum of what Jessica sing.. I like female singer's like Elise, who was voted off, Skylar I liked her.

8Who will be eliminated?? Empty Re: Who will be eliminated?? Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
The winner! Phil! my Pick all season,a bit of Kenny Rogers,with soul,sexy.and he reminds me of Steve McQueen! Loved all his performances!! a note! I also Love Steven Tyler!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum