You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
well ,from the past president of eight years, and the last 60 years of republican rule,starting with Reagen,,includes 30 years of republican power in the house.

Look now, they are still doing it!
Something, I have never understood,if a certain person,party wants discord,can't work with a sitting president, to get things done(republicans)who do you vote for?

the party (repub) who will not do anything to improve our country, after they wrecked it?

what does that tell you?

2Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 1:33 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
It tells me our government system is messed up and its the same old Republicans vs Democrats battle that never get anywhere because they both party's achieve the same results. It tells me the system doesn't work. It tells me its time for a change in the way decisions are made in this country. It tells me its time to do away with both party's.

When people make the decision of which party they want to run with for there political careers its like going on the game show "Lets Make a Deal" where you choose a window, its irrelevant really because its a 50-50 chance you will win the big prize which would be the presidency.

The United States government system could also be equated with the "Gong Show" where contestants see who can put on the best 'act' before that get gonged.

3Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:It tells me our government system is messed up and its the same old Republicans vs Democrats battle that never get anywhere because they both party's achieve the same results. It tells me the system doesn't work. It tells me its time for a change in the way decisions are made in this country. It tells me its time to do away with both party's.

When people make the decision of which party they want to run with for there political careers its like going on the game show "Lets Make a Deal" where you choose a window, its irrelevant really because its a 50-50 chance you will win the big prize which would be the presidency.

The United States government system could also be equated with the "Gong Show" where contestants see who can put on the best 'act' before that get gonged.

so we do away with both parties? then what?do we choose __ What

I agree on messed up!

4Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes do away with both party's. We would vote for who we want to run things and whoever gets the most votes wins. Simple, efficient, but unfortunately not doable because it makes too much sense.

5Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Yes do away with both party's. We would vote for who we want to run things and whoever gets the most votes wins. Simple, efficient, but unfortunately not doable because it makes too much sense.

a good thought Tyler! How do they
participate!!
Tyler,the* Good Old Party*was just that.* It ain't no more*

6Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 am

gypsy

gypsy
Ok say I make a bid.,to run?? I don't have riches.but I do have love of the people..I have worked hard,,I will fight for America,,not just my state.. let me rephrase!! I have many riches,love,family goodness love. God,Jesus. what ya think I also use sweet southern terms LOL

7Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 am

gypsy

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:It tells me our government system is messed up and its the same old Republicans vs Democrats battle that never get anywhere because they both party's achieve the same results. It tells me the system doesn't work. It tells me its time for a change in the way decisions are made in this country. It tells me its time to do away with both party's.

so how do you vote>> do you?

8Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You just vote. People try to get as popular as they can so people will vote for them, and that takes money, there is no getting around that fact. So you simply vote for them at a certain time of the year and they tally up the votes and whoever gets the most votes wins. Sound simple? It is, and that's why it works, and more importantly why it will never happen.

That is just to address the voting system, the problem is still there as to what the person voted as next president can actually do. What power does he have without having to get more votes to implement it. If its the way it is now where the president has to pass decisions through congress and other red-tape it won't matter who the president is because its the same system as before, he won't be able to change anything. So the power the president has to put change into action has to be his alone and not other people to vote for or against it.

9Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
How do they run?

10Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 8:06 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
There is no filing fee to run for President, only financial disclosures for $5000.00 in expenses and up, so any Larry, Moe or Curley can sign up. Not a bad idea Gypsy, you are just as qualified as what we have in there now ..go for it !!!!!!

11Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no I am not near as smart as obama. I have not seen any mistakes except for the republican congress, Obama has accomplished 244 bills, what have the pubs done? they were the ones saying they would create jobs,they have voted no on every bill presented on job creation~

12Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Due to the Dem added pork they were left with no choice, we don't need any more Dem. supported turtle bridges.

13Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:54 am

gypsy

gypsy
with the disapproval rating of the house pubs they may be whining ,more, than usual ,come this fall.

14Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The disapproval rate of Obama is the one to watch, people are tired of wasted money such as Solyndra and his 18 vacations, it is bad enough the cost of his jet, but then the added cost of Michelle all the excess secret service for her plus the ones for the kids and don't forget the family dog, we tax payers pay for it to. Billions to foreign countries, billions more to the illegals here, when is he going to help the US and stop writing checks we can't cover. Where are the jobs, where is his transparency ? Making deals with pharmaceutical companies when he was pushing Obamacare down every one's throats, who has that big fiasco helped ? I don't see anyone getting the medical care he promised.

15Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
wrong again yes Obama care is a good thing, it is basically the same thing Romney introduced to his state as governor, no complaints from those people. so it it is good for one state why not all?he has created jobs, and the transparency, he has been. as far as the others that is just your thoughts. on extra protection all presidents/children had it~ your fishing now, but your out of bait! 244 accomplishments ++++Congress approval rating is 12% that is sad boehners is 7 % as speaker.

16Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Solyndra his pet project cost us $535,000,000 a bad investment, stock market bottomed out today, after unemployment went up to 8.2%. Fantastic results, I'm not fishing by any means, just stating his pathetic job results, and yes Obamacare is hurting many people. Can you name one thing it has helped you with ? Med prices, services, anything at all ???

17Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes bush started solyndra..

no he is not pathetic ,bush was/is.he and the republican caused the chaos, most believe that. also bush can't afford to leave the country,there are war criminal charges against him.

18Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it just showed on tv unemployment went down on three news stations

19Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Gypsy edit your post add add more content if you have time instead of posting a new reply. Try to get everything in one post at a time. Those posts are 1 minute apart. thanks

20Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok I think of something else after I post, I will try to not continue that

this is da ja vue LOL

I know there is a lot of stuff going on,but one has to admit it is better now than when bush was president,sorry but i have no respect for the man,or president, don't hate him, I just hate the things he has done. I will try to control my impulsiveness.

21Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You must be watching old news, the number jumped from 8.1 to 8.2 today with only 69,000 jobs created last month, a size-able drop, this is what sent the stock market into a huge tailspin today. Obama's reply we must do better..duhhhh, the question millions are waiting for an answer on when is he going to do better. He is killing the oil industry, chocking out the gulf because he won't open drilling, now trying to stop Keystone. What is his problem, is he in love with foreign oil and stopping thousands of people from working ???

22Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no it did not, it was updated today ,and job creation for the last 27 months consistently up!

Also on the gender abortion?? I am from Missouri,a so are you.. show me!! proof, that Democrats approve of gender abortion?? fox is right wing,repub, propaganda

23Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gypsy I have already posted that article, go read about the vote, not hard to comprehend.

24Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no, you stated it was dems for the gender abortion> that was never in what you posted, that is your thought who brought the bill to the house, who produced it why don't you do a snopes,fact check..like I said that is the least of our worries ,abortion,just like the repugs war on women.we have a house full of repubs who can't organize a coffee break much less what is good for the country,they are the pathetic ones.

25Who do you blame for our recession? Empty Re: Who do you blame for our recession? Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well the way I see it you ignore questions I put to you, so my thought in this is you are liberal, you approve of rampant uncontrolled spending , you approve refusing to vote down a bill that would have stopped gender based abortions, you approved of the millions spent and wasted on Solyndra since Obama touted what a great thing it was two years ago. You approve the strangling of the oil industry, you are in favor of continued oil purchase from foreign countries, you approve businesses being forced out of the country, you approve millions of illegals in this country, you approve limited medical services under Obamacare, you approve the national debt raising higher and faster than any other president in history. You approve the big unions controlling the White House. It must feel great to be Liberal and watch this country fall to its knees.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum