You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tracy Chapman -- Give me one good reason Empty Tracy Chapman -- Give me one good reason Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good song! In 2008 you posted that video here:

https://runawayhorses.forumotion.com/t823-tracy-chapman-one-reason?highlight=Tracy+Chatman

If you use the forums search engine you can check to see if you posted videos before. Just put in the name of the artist and the forum will find all topics with that name.

gypsy

gypsy
I did not want to go through many songs,did not know how to bring old posts up,,but love this song,so re posted,does it cause any problems? ok now I know,,Thanks~ oh where is the search engine?

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The search engine is at the top of every page on the right-hand side. There is also an "Advanced Search" at the link at the top of the page. If you use the search you won't have to go through any songs, that's the point of the search it goes through them for you and finds posts with the words you put into it. Try it just once.

If you wanted to bring a old post up just reply to it. Write "bump" if nothing else. Don't over do that though.

Lets try not to post the same video twice.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Did you find the search engine alright? You really should use it its a very useful tool. I use it for all kinds of searches. Its at the top of the page under the Log-Out button.

gypsy

gypsy
yes I did I can't believe it was there all this time LOL

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yep, its been there waiting for you to use it..lol

Nice feature thou, it will find anything on the forum with the words you put into it, it works better than any site search I've ever seen anywhere, and I've seen a lot of them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum