You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Branson get-away Empty Branson get-away Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
What a great extended week-end in Branson, my cabin was just what we all needed to escape to, and our guests all 20 of them were perfect company. I am so glad I kept that place, the amount I pay in upkeep is so worth having such a pristine place to go and enjoy old friends. Sitting on the porch over looking the lake with the breath taking sunsets is worth the trip. Got in some skiing and fishing and plenty of swimming.

2Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That sounds awesome. I'm glad you had a good time. I wish I had something like that. You sound like a wealthy woman to have so much property. Damn it must feel good. :)

welcome back.. Branson get-away 67629

3Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I worked hard my whole life to be able to have what I not only wanted but what I needed. I was very lucky to pick of properties over the years and turn them into summer homes and a winter home. My family enjoys traveling and when we can we have the seasons to travel.

4Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I enjoy our two homes..

hot
springs village,and here,plus part ownership on a cabin in Tennessee..it is nice to get away.

5Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Come on Labor Day weekend, going back to Branson for a family reunion and some great company. Finally got it through my head flying up there sure beats the drive. I am looking at the property down the road from mine 20 acres with a glass front A-Frame 4 bedroom cottage facing the lake, a full deck around the house several out buildings all fenced and cross fenced. I pretty well know this place and the house is only 5 years old and the price is excellent.

6Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I went to Branson for the first time a few months ago,we looked at some property there, hoping next year we will buy . very beautiful place.,Branson is.

7Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:12 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Where is Branson? What state is it in?

Hey I have an idea, why don't you Gypsy buy that house out from underneath SSC and be her neighbor? Branson get-away 503179

8Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:59 am

gypsy

gypsy
Branson get-away 19239 do you think we might could get along better?

9Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I just googled it, you must be talking about Branson Missouri. There ain't no beaches in Missouri.. Rolling Eyes

10Branson get-away Empty Re: Branson get-away Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes,Branson Missouri..we have beaches mostly from lakes,rivers very tranquil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]