You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:08 am

gypsy

gypsy
Sewage Plant May Be Named After Bush
AOL
Posted: 2008-06-25 20:00:34
Filed Under: Nation News, Weird News
Tributes to U.S. presidents have come in all forms -- take the Washington Monument, the Kennedy Space Center and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, to name a few. And soon, if a San Francisco group has its way, there could be the George W. Bush Sewage Plant, according to The New York Times.

65% say yes Sewage plant Named for  Bush? 729264

2Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gypsy do you have the link to the site you got this info from, also the radio station ?

3Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no , it was on aol, tv, and the new york times~I don't think I said anything about radio.. just type in sewage plant in san fransciso to be named after Bush..

4Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
sorry it was the Arab TV station, where did that info come from

5Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I just told u, it was on tv,aol and new york times, when i signed to aol it was there yesterday.. read the post a san fransisco group is trying to get it done,whether it will happen ?? I haven't a clue..

6Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not telling where the article on the Arab TV station came from, found the sewage plant

7Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ssc there was no mention of an arab tv station,, there is a page full of theses reports

news.aol.com/story/_a/sewage-plant-may-be-named-after-bush/20080625143409990001 - 89k - 23 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages

8Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
where bush spent 500mil of taxpayers money for an arab station ur getting two post mixed up~

9Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes, I just found that page on AOL from the link below which was Gypsy's URL she posted, but hers wasn't a working URL becuase it wasn't complete, this one below I added the "http:" which makes it a real working link.:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/sewage-plant-may-be-named-after-bush/20080625143409990001

10Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler i think SSC is getting the other post i made about spending five million for a tv/radio staion to give america good reports, and it backfired,that was on tv last night, msn or fox don't remember i think it can be found on line also`

11Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:17 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh ok, I thought she was looking for the page you posted via that link.

12Sewage plant Named for  Bush? Empty Re: Sewage plant Named for Bush? Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I found the article on Fox about the sewage plant..thanks !!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum