You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy

2Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Marty Robbins are you serious? LOL

3Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

almajean

almajean
I just loved Marty Robbins, One of the greatest. He was seldom serious and I enjoyed his outrageous style of dressing.

4Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I did too Alma, he was so funny,and very nice on the eyes also:)

A beautiful voice also

5Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
He was a homosexual did you know that?

6Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Answer:

No he was married with children. just a little eccentric but not gay in any way shape or form.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Marty_robbins_gay#ixzz286TDbynw

7Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Empty Re: Marty Robbins- Blue Spanish Eyes Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh Ok, I thought I read somewhere he was gay. I remember watching him on TV and thinking he acted sorta gay, so I just assumed he was. Whatever no big deal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum