You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida can't get voting right Empty Florida can't get voting right Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll be damn if Florida fucked up again this election year, they still haven't tallied up the votes. Florida is dead last in adding up there votes. This is down right embarrassing. I don't understand what makes it so difficult to do, other states have no trouble but FL can't seem to manage this task. I would fire every single one of them in charge of FL election voting and hire an all new staff. This is insane. We are a relatively intelligent state, we have to be to do what we do, are well to do financially, and handle sporting events professionally, we have 3 professional football teams in the NFL, 2 professional Baseball team in MLB, 2 professional Basketball teams in the NBA, 2 professional Hockey teams in the NHL, and 3 professional Arena Football teams in the AFL, we the Daytona 500 Nascar race, National champion college football teams, we host Professional Golf tournaments, have the famous Daytona Beach, Miami beach, even Theme Parks.. Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, we are a famous vacationing destination hotspot for people around the world... WE HAVE NASA KENNEDY SPACE CENTER!!!!

but we can't handle counting votes.

2Florida can't get voting right Empty Re: Florida can't get voting right Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
From the reports alot of voting polls were having issues, machines casting wrong votes, broken machines. Your state has alot to offer I love traveling there and have many times.

3Florida can't get voting right Empty Re: Florida can't get voting right Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I heard that if you pushed a button for Obama

Romeneys name would come up.

They did include Florida's vote such as it was. But it made no difference.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4Florida can't get voting right Empty Re: Florida can't get voting right Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They found over 1000 ballots in a warehouse today but it is a done deal even without Florida Obama had won the electorial vote

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum