You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Impeachment of Bill Clinton Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Impeachment of Bill Clinton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Floor proceedings of the U.S. Senate during the impeachment trial of President William Jefferson Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist presiding. The House managers are seated beside the quarter-circular tables on the left and the president's personal counsel on the right.President of the United States Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury and obstruction of justice, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones law suit. The trial proceedings were largely party-line, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 50 senators voted "not guilty," and 50 voted "guilty" on the obstruction charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of perjury with 55 votes cast as "not guilty," and 45 votes as "guilty." It was only the second impeachment of a President in American history, following the impeachment of Andrew Johnson in 1868.

2Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
maybe we will have a third LOL!! charges would have been brought against nixon also` if he had not stepped down, bill did finish his term though~

3Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
A fine example Bill Clinton set for the youth.

4Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
ask any young person what Bush has done for the youth,I Figure war, and killing our young is lots worse than lying about a blow job~ look at the lies bush Told!!

5Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
they are all listed in a previous post here somewhere.he even lied about seeing the first plane hit the tower on tv, and it wasn't even on tv till the next day.. that video is here also~

6Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:ask any young person what Bush has done for the youth,I Figure war, and killing our young is lots worse than lying about a blow job~ look at the lies bush Told!!

We weren't talking about Bush..stop passing the buck here, Bill Clinton made a mockery of the White House and all it stood for, a President getting caught having an affair in the oval office then the details of the cigar ..not to mention his long list of conquests on his journey as gov. of Ark.this the wrong message..You can spout about war all you want but morals is the subject here.

7Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:they are all listed in a previous post here somewhere.he even lied about seeing the first plane hit the tower on tv, and it wasn't even on tv till the next day.. that video is here also~

Gypsy, where were you that day, it was all over tv within an hour..don't invent things just to try and prove your point..get your facts straight

8Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
really/?? I think the eight years he was prez, was great, his personal life, i could care less who he does, if hillary and God can forgive him so can I, at least it didn't screw up our families lives, little children losing daddies,/mommies, for what? a senseless war, that over 80percent of america agrees.let him get ben ladin, the old families friend,did u read the oil business article i put here stating that bin ladins brother did oil business with senior George?
if this war were for something i would sing Glory be, but it ain't ,and nothing has proved it is~
I will pass the buck anywhere I choose, in this country, here i will respect the adminstrator and owner of this site.
morals?? he just got caught Bush is not very moral either.. of course he hasn't been caught yet.
still wonder where all of saddams riches went, to haliburton/cheny and Bush?? anyway i have exhausted my topic on Bush it is put to rest by me, soon he will be gone,(from office),never to be heard of again, i hope~

9Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha it is proven here on this site a video of him stating he saw the first plane strike the tower, and it hadn't even been aired on tv yet,he was waiting to go into the childrens class room in florida and the real message was told to him after he was in the class room` I can find that video if u like? it is here~~lol

10Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
geezzz Gypsy....you hop to so many different subjects and twist a few along the way..We all know Tyler is doing a great job..so stop kissing ass will ya !!!

11Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:geezzz Gypsy....you hop to so many different subjects and twist a few along the way..We all know Tyler is doing a great job..so stop kissing ass will ya !!!

lol, yep ole tyler ass is sore, sorry tyler, yes please gyp, bush is not running again, lol, i did not vote for him, because of the change in tax brackets, but i hate to see him slammed, i actually think whoever is president the economy runs in cycles, i dont see anything he did as being unlawful, i support the war whole heartedly, osama bin ladin, was from saudi ofcourse, had lots of family and family money, i think from memory, his family after 9-11 or sooner disowned him,

12Impeachment of Bill Clinton Empty Re: Impeachment of Bill Clinton Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
Just voicing my opinion like everyone else, and as far as ass kissing, i don't do that.. LOL I am sure all have slammed, or been vocal about our leaders..i remember ..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum