You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
If a teacher had been armed in Sandy Hook there very possibly would be many less ,dead children. Arming schools is an immediate fix not something the fools in Washington will take months or years to debate and finally push under the rug. The time for action to protect schools is now. Stronger gun regulations is great, background checks is great, mental health checks is wonderful, How many years will it take to put all these into place. Putting armed guards in place could happen as quick as tomorrow.

27Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
You don't know that, that is an assumption SSC
We can debate this till pigs fly,and never have a solution

I think there will always be evil people
who commit these horrendous crimes..

28Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
If you feel that way then why care what our legislatures are attempting to do, it would be for nothing, they could never harness all the evil people, they would just keep multiplying generation to generation. You make it sound as a useless attempt to protect children.

29Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
because I am a caring person,and in hoping the right thing will be decided.
that doesn't mean more guns and armed people..thought you were finished with this subject,
here you are still arguing LOL

30Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hold on just one minute I am not arguing, this discussion does not constitute an argument so please don't inject the victim angle in it, nor attempt to antagonize it with your cocky remarks, they are uncalled for.
We are discussing safety of children and how to best obtain that period.
My thinking is arming schools to deter these as you say evil people from doing harm in schools, of course this doesn't protect theaters, malls, or any public place where people gather, but it will be a start and could save lives, waiting on committees and politicians dueling certainly is not helping the situation nor saving lives.

31Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we have, and you announced you were through,and going to play games on facebook last night..
what ever we debate, argue we both have different ideas..
I don't get cocky thank you.
.we can't solve the problem.
all I can do is voice my concern and care.offer suggestions...
so what do you think you can do?

32Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:13 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Sarcasm Gyp is your biggest downfall, yes I said I was going to play games and the reason why is you continued to become more aggressive in your replies and I am not going to that level, so I chose to leave the site, in other words walk away from you. As moderator I can control a conversation or halt it totally, if it becomes a nuisance or displays the wrong appearance for new members and guests.
A discussion in civil terms is one thing but when it turns ugly then I will draw a line and shut it down period.
Please do not question when I post anymore, it really is none of your business.
I as an individual have no control over gun laws, I can voice my concerns to my state political leaders which I have done already. All any of us can do is hope the right decisions are made and in a timely matter. Safety in schools is a top priority, lets just hope it doesn't become a political fiasco at the expense of innocent children.

33Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
I have also voiced my opinions,to my states Reps.
yes I also no your the moderator

sarcasm, not really..
enjoyed the discussion.
my concern also is the safety of our children.
laws, they must get tough..

34Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Wow what a low dog Emanuel is, trying to intimidate lending facilities to cut funding to ammo and gun companies. Boy the Chicago mentality is spilling all over Illinois. Guess he is a little ticked they down graded Chicago's financial standing to the lowest in the US it is the same as Botswana. How embarrassing can that be.

35Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
I live in Chicago, the gun control is a bit uncontrolled. You hear once in a while about a shot-out, but has calmed down a lot the pass couple two years or so.

36Gun Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The media is pulling up the numbers on deaths due to guns in Chicago and with the gun ban there the numbers are off the charts. I live very close to New Orleans it is an everyday thing shootings some times several. I guess we have grown used to it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum