You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Politics Empty Politics Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Listening to the news lately has been a true test of my nerves, We are broke, stopping services to military, closing the White House tours, cut backs on so many programs. Can you say bullshit smoke screen !!!
Not stopping Obama from a multi million golf outing with Tiger Woods, or Mrs. O's upcoming birthday celebration filled with ass kissing Hollywood stars that should be millions also.Of course another vacation is being planned.What a case for a barf bag.

2Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
One law for the rich and one law for the poor.

Things are no different in England.

Sick bags ... forget it ... that's life at the moment.

Jump on the Band Waggon and take a ride and then fall off.
Most of them do when they do things to access.
overindulgence,... not good for you.

Live your life with what you need ...

Keep an eye on North Korea ... they could be trouble.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I agree about N. Korea they aren't playing and we have sent extra planes to California and Alaska with missile interception capabilities. That little short fat sucker must have lost his mind.

I am just sick of prices going up every day, people struggling to make a living and the fools in the White House are living the high life, but what do you expect from a street thug oreo like Odumba.

4Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Ole Dumba

Well he has to protect your Nation....

We could be relying on you.

Of course that is where some of the money is going.

Drones are becoming more abundant.

I think I will buy a small one and spy on our
Tyler and see what he is up to. Won't cost me much. I could even look in his bedroom [/color]window.
Politics 762134 Dam he has drawn the curtains.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited text color)

5Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I saw a prototype of a drone not much bigger than a mosquito, it looked just like one, hope your country isn't depending on us to much, we are writing checks on the Bank of China they own us.

6Politics Empty Re: Politics Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Is China a Communist Country?

The Chinese will soon be allowed to have Two Children instead of One.

7Politics Empty Re: Politics Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We are becoming more Communist than China with our dictator in chief.

8Politics Empty Re: Politics Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Hi Ya S.S.C.

There are 100's of Millions of Chinese ...you are Doomed. lol

Brian said yes Chinese are Communist.

Your Dictator - in - chief don't stand a chance.

We have a few Chinese families in my street, they seem to keep to themselves, but are friendly when you talk to them. One family has run the Chinese takeaway down the road for years. Mr Mann use to live in my home when it was first built. He is still in Town and runs a Restaurent. We bought our home from a Local Doctor.

9Politics Empty Re: Politics Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I watch everyday as our rights to freedom and free speech are dwindling. Radical politicians with personal agendas and money flowing like the ink isn't running out. It is sickening and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. Immigration is a joke, and pray tell why 3.8 million is being spent on a study of elephants and their relationship with man, or more millions on shrimp on treadmills, but they close tours of the White House to school kids and the public.

10Politics Empty Re: Politics Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 am

gypsy

gypsy
LMAO!!

11Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Can't read the yellow , pale, fine print,Candy,is that for a reason? just askin LOL

12Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I edited the text color of that yellow text post to the default text color, that color was chosen when the forum had a dark background. Obviously you need to choose dark color text for this light background if you want to change it.

13Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I just disabled New topic title color changes so we won't have to deal color choices for the topic titles that are hard to read. However I'm going to leave the text color changer for the posts right now, but if it becomes a problem and the colors are too light that people choose and hard to read I'll have to disable that as well.

14Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank you Tyler,do I need to change anything in my text color?

15Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No if you don't change it it will stay the default text color like yours is now. You have to go out of your way and purposely change the color of your text with the text editor to change it, do nothing and it will stay the default color like this post is and yours.

16Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like this color,then one can read it,no trickery! LOL

17Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Candy, my neighbor is from Japan, she has been a citizen here for over 50 years and her husband retired from a gov. job.They are so disgusted with the economy and drops in medical coverage. She is very concerned that they will deny an upcoming procedure her husband needs due to his poor health and age. The Dr. is trying to push it through the insurance, but bluntly told them there is no guarantee they will pay for it.

18Politics Empty Re: Politics Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we have Japanese,Chinese, all nationalities,they love our country, community, and support it.. My grandson is engaged to a beautiful person who is Japanese.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum