You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boston Bombing Empty Boston Bombing Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
A very sad day in America when another radical has taken life on US soil and shaken a nation. Our sense of security once again has been robbed from us. Is there never going to be an end to such horrible acts. This was not a gunman, this was a bombing. Maybe the powers that be will realize we have huge hatred on our own soil, and get to task instead of dancing around the word TERRORIST, what else can this be called but a terrorist attack?

2Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
No doubt a very bad thing to have happened.
Yet again we are all shocked. To think that peoples lives have been damaged is a terrible thing.
I have no answers. Life must go on in the hope that things will get better. All I can say is good has got to outweigh bad.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I don't know any more Candy if good will ever prevail again, I know your country is on high alert with Mrs. Thatchers funeral tomorrow.

4Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I forgot about her Funeral. I do not think it will be televised all day. I think she was suffering from Senile Dementia but not sure.
I just hope that there is no incident.
Our Queen and the Duke will be attending.
I like to see the Pomp and Ceremony.
I have no doubt there will be some crackpots about.

5Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its an attack against this country, but its also an attack against everyone in the civilized world, if it can happen here it can happen anywhere. No one approves of these terrorists no matter what country is being inflicted by there hate, and no one can predict when they will attack again. Its not the presidents fault and its not my fault, its not your fault or anyone else, because no one can predict these acts.

6Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 am

gypsy

gypsy
True Tyler! the fault is in the

sick mind who does the act,it is a sorrow..

how do we stop it??

7Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
We don't stop it, we accept it and move on.

8Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I heard a third Bomb went off but was not considered connected.
A man near me in Harlow was in the Marathon. He said he saw the worst and the best in Humanity.Neighbours were coming out to help.
The Bombers will not get away with it.

9Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:27 pm

BL@DE

BL@DE
I seen this on the news in the UK very sad to see :(

http://ws-clan.forumcanadien.org/

10Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
BL@DE wrote:I seen this on the news in the UK very sad to see :(
Yes it is, wish this kinda thing didn't happen but unfortunately it does, out of our control. No one has the answer to prevent these kind of attacks or "acts" whichever the case may be. No one has been able to come up with a full-proof an accurate program to prevent these things from ever happening.

11Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
They have found the Second man on a Boat.
Found the news on M.S.N.

12Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They had the oldest bomber in custody in 2009 questioning his connection to a terrorist group, he was let go, in 2011 he was picked up on domestic violence charges, also let go although the charge could have gotten him deported.They were both brilliant young men with promising futures attending college. During the investigation since Boston it was dscovered they had Facebook pages on Islamic beliefs and terrorist ties. They had converted to Islam. Now what part of this makes no sense, the fact this Gov. had knowledge and chose to ignore this, possibly the Gov.immigration system is so totally flawed they allowed them to slip through the cracks, only to commit these horrible acts on this country. Any way you look at it, it is a tragedy, families grieving once again, and the security of a nation put in a turmoil.

13Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
There Mother is in denial saying it was a set-up.

The younger Brother was found in a boat in someones front garden.

Thanks for the Url you gave me I have passed it on.

I am not going to say what I am thinking about Tyler. No Rum Do ....

14Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
It was an Aunt in denial, she was raving on and on and the boat was in a back yard, it had been searched but the owner noticed blood on it and called the police, the bomber was hiding under a tarp that was covering the boat.

15Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I agree we should not let these people off the hook so easily, I don't know who makes the final decision to let them go or if its a group of people that is voted on, but whatever system is letting them go should be refined to have tighter restrictions for suspects.

16Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They think they have done something by deporting an injured Saudi National from the marathon. He was their first person of interest and offered his house keys for them to search his apartment, kinda profiling on the govs part but now they are silently sending him home after a closed door meeting with the Saudi leaders.

17Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, so you're wondering if the gov is letting him go because some of them might be crooked enough to be behind it. I don't know but anything is possible. I just can't see why or how anyone in office to make those decisions could be so anti-American.

18Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
No , I don't think our own gov. is behind the bombing, I think our gov. is afraid of stepping on Saudi toes so they will quietly whisk him out the country without an international incident. Tempers are running at a fever pitch right now, the disclosure the 2 bombers had converted to Islamic belief and of course Obamas own ties to Islam. Our forced dependency on Saudi oil and the fact they are pouring billions into our economy, you can't bite the hand that feeds you.

19Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah thats probably what will happen, they don't want to piss off the Saudi's.

Since religious people and religion are the biggest cause of war and death its not surprising they were Islamic. Christians of the bible believing in fables are no better than they are, they are just as bad and have murdered millions in the name of God. I think if anything we should outlaw religion in this country. If you get caught with a bible you go to jail.

20Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I agree it is a cult no different than Jamestown, but when you mix terrorism and religion you get an explosive mixture complicated by weak minded individuals, followers seeking the glory ride. Everything done from the name of Allah to an unseen God who watches your every move.

21Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yep. that is so true the recent bombing point and case. As far as religion of the bible goes I want to elaborate some more on that, I think that anyone the believes in the bible are anti-American, because the entire meaning of this country and what it stands for can be summed up in one word, the most important word this country stands for and was founded on, and that word is "Freedom", and christian are not only murders but also are against freedom. They don't believe in 'freedom' of choice, for example they believe you cannot get an abortion because its against there religion and there god, and they believe you cannot drink and smoke or do anything that the bible says is wrong, so forget about America's laws they are irrelevant in there eyes, because the only rules you need concern yourself with are the bibles and their god.

That is dictatorship and communism at its finest, very similar to Islamic warped sense of reasoning. I'd like to see bibles outlawed in this country someday because of the trouble it has caused and the hate that is spewed in it, and more importantly the insane wacko crowd that it draws. I will not allow that book in my house. A person once gave me a little black bible for Christmas and I through it right in the garbage where it belongs.

22Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I'm with you, the religious sect in this country is based upon fear mongers. I grew up in a very religious family and couldn't wait for the day to come to get away from the false propaganda I was forced to listen to every Sunday, Sunday night and Wednesday night. But help us all the very ones passing the collection basket were drunk as a skunk Fri. & Sat. nights. It is a racked feeding on the fears of the weak. There is no middle line in religion you either believe or you don't. There are no alternate gods to make it easier for you to kinda believe. Religion is a cult, you have the preacher who will scare the hell out his flock thus controling them, and laying the 10% guilt trip to keep the collection basket stuffed. You have those who forbid a certain type of clothing, jewelry, no cutting womens hair.99% of them get it ass backwards anyway. Religion is becoming a thing of the past, your power preachers have mostly fallen in shame. Small town churches struggle to maintain mostly due to modern advancements and theories proven to be a crock of controlling shit. The bible does nothing but contradict itself, but you must remember man had his hands on writing it, so it is written to mans ways.

23Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
I would like to take a longer view and say that the first organizing structures were probably religious in nature. Priests,shamans,etc. I can't say that religion now serves no purpose but it is based on absurdities.As for islam; read the koran.

Mohammed (Mahomet) was an acknowledged caravan raider and thief.Quote: "Deceive the infidel! Take his possessions! Enslave his wife and children! STRIKE OFF HIS HEAD! X-ianity and other religions can attribute their violent edicts to an ancient, violent time,but islam cannot.Like many cultists,Mohammed spoke to god and the angels in caves and when he was chastised by his own family for consummating his marriage to a 9 year old girl he responded by saying she was delivered to him in "a dream" by the archangel Michael. Yeah,right.Islam's foul nature is operative today.

These bombings and suicides will end only with the end of islam. Boston Bombing 7747 Depressing.

24Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
All religion is based on one belief, the belief of a supreme being, and with that is the root of all the problems because they somehow in their warped sense of reasoning believe God wants them to do something. All religions are dangerous in that respect, and you're right does indeed serve a purpose, a purpose of destruction and with some "God wants me to kill you" attitude.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum