You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Mickey Gilley Stand by me Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
https://youtu.be/D7WJLihAMS0

am I still messing up?

2Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes you need to add the video url into the youtube button.

Well the embed code is not working because its youtubes problem, they should fix it soon. Its missing the http: from the url embed code. But you can still post videos by adding the url into the text editors youtube video button. Look at all those buttons at the top while your maki9ng a post, click the youtube one and paste the url of a video page into it.

3Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:42 am

gypsy

gypsy
ok Thanks:)

4Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy

ok got it! thanks Tyler

5Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
you're welcome, youtube should have the embed fix soon, when they do you can post videos with there embed again if you want, or keep doing it with the youtube button, your choice.

I'll post that youtube fix there embed codes if and when they do.

6Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Ok I liked the embed,but this works good also~ Thanks again for guiding me.. is my bulb burning any brighter?Mickey Gilley Stand by me 729264 

7Mickey Gilley Stand by me Empty Re: Mickey Gilley Stand by me Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah pretty bright, you nailed the pics and now video, good for you! smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum