You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I wonder how many homeless could have been fed on what it cost to fly Obama's dog solo to join the family for yet another vacation ??? What a friggin joke.

2Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah its insane. The truth of the matter is we live in an uncaring society that only cares about themselves. Oh there are some good people but the majority are selfish uncaring bastards. This country has the means to wipe-out hunger for its people, the billionaires this country has could easily make that happen, but they don't because that would put a dent in their bank accounts.

People die needlessly everyday because this country doesn't care about them. Most people will never wake-up to that reality and go on pretending our country is great. Yes its better than most but its not great. A great country would not let its people die of hunger and illness because they don't want to pay for it.

We are biological lifeforms that inherently scramble to give our bodies pleasure from the day we are born. Often times at the expense of others.

The meaning of live is this: You live in this world to make yourself as happy and comfortable as you possibly can, then you die. That's it folks, there is nothing more.

All the philosophers who have written books about an afterlife, and all the stories that have been made about a god or supreme being, all the history of mankind believing there must be a reason for all of this, were all wrong. There is no reason for our lives, we are biological lifeforms that evolved from molecules billions of years ago that have no purpose but to eat and breed and make themselves happy, by feeding their bodies substances that inherently give them pleasure. And then they die.

That's all there is and all there ever has been. So do what you have to do to make yourself as happy as you possibly can while you're alive, because nothing else matters, everything else is just blowing in the wind and meaningless.

Sad? Yes, but its our reality that we must face if we are to be truthful with ourselves and see things how they really are.

The smarter more intelligent biological lifeforms don't allow themselves to be brainwashed by the other biological lifeforms that say they have the answers with no basis of fact, or proof. They will accept the harsh reality of our existence and deal with it not allowing the truth to diminish their pleasure they get in their lives.

The less intelligent biological lifeforms are vulnerable to suggestion, and are looking for the most comfortable and pleasurable answers, even if it isn't correct because they can't give their bodies pleasure with the truth like the more intelligent biological lifeforms can, so they choose to ignore the truth taking pleasure from being brainwashed over reality.

And that's the way it is..

You just read the truth folks, maybe for the first time in your miserable lives.

3Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I agree Tyler, the sheep have been led to slaughter and now all that remains is the bullet. This country is in a freefall with no parachute in sight. Our learders are an embarassement both here and around the world. I am curious where bumble foot Joe has been, they must be hiding him for a reason. I find it just beyond belief Obama is taking his 15th vacation since in office while this country is floundering. There are homeless, jobless people by the thousands that should be able to count on of all people the President. Not happening and under his watch it won't happen. Obamacare is a trainwreck, but it will cripple the middle class if it isn't stopped. I am just disgusted with the whole fiasco.

4Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
When Obama takes vacations like this I can't help but feel hes giving up and just biding his time in office. Hes probably had enough of messing with it by now, and would probably just like to ride off into the sunset and enjoy the spoils of being the rich millionaire that he is now. Its a roll of the dice to become president, he got a lucky roll, now hes ready to collect his earnings and move on.

5Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
To me it is a slap in the face for all these vacations, it is flaunting his lack of concern in peoples faces. People under his control starving and struggling and he jet sets off plus we pay for the friggin dogs cost too.From what I read even the people in the Marthas Vineyard don't want him there.

6Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I agree. Yeah look SSC someone doesn't like our posts! lmao

7Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:19 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
lmao...wonder who that could be ...hehe
Oh well truth smarts sometimes..Guess my rep will be back into the crapper again before long.

8Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well even as Admin I can't touch the Reputation points for anyone its not an option for me, the only points I can add or take away are the overall Points.

I highlighted with a red marker in this screenshot below the points I have access to, the other points the "Reputation" points I can't touch, its not adjustable or an option for me.

Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Points10  

I just added 100 points to your overall points count so its reading 4867 when before it was only reading 4767. I did that to compensate you somewhat for being attacked on your Reputation points. If I could have added the 100 points directly to your reputation points I would have, but since I can't touch those I added 100 points to your overall points.

9Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I asked some questions and found out how to add points to your reputation point count, so I successfully added 100 points to your Reputation points count, so now yours is  167. I think that amount should compensate you for damages rendered.. smile

If you think its more let me know, I'm just guessing on the amount for compensation. smile 

10Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Empty Re: Bo gets a ride on taxpayers dime Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler that works for me I am now vindicated..lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum