You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:19 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin

ObamaCareGate Cover-up: Did Democratic Senators Try to Cook #’s on Insurance Cancellations?

News Links
Jan 9, 2014

Democratic Senators already have a massive credibility problem in part due to their deceptions about ObamaCare. Now a story that broke overnight raises serious questions about whether Democratic Senators tried to cook the books and hide the number of healthcare cancellations caused by ObamaCare from the public. It appears as though at least one vulnerable Senator’s office has been caught.

According to Todd Shepherd at Complete Colorado, Mark Udall and his staff indeed tried to cook the books. “U.S. Senator Mark Udall’s office worked assiduously to revise press accounts that 249,000 Coloradans received health care cancellation notices,” Shepherd writes. “Because the 249,000 figure was produced inside the Colorado Division of Insurance, Udall’s office lobbied that agency to revise the figure, or revise their definition of what qualified as a cancellation.”

This took place in November, but it doesn’t end there. After Jo Donlin, the Director of the Colorado Division of Insurance, informed Udall’s office that the cancellation numbers were accurate, another blog, Colorado Peak Politics reports that the pressure didn’t stop: “The next day, instead of backing down, Sen. Udall sent his chief of staff to bully the Division of Insurance. Donlin characterized the phone call as ‘very hostile.’”

Shortly after this exchange, polls showed Udall in political trouble. On November 20th, a Quinnipiac poll showed Udall in a statistical dead heat with multiple Republican opponents, and that voters, by a 47 – 41% margin, believed that he does not deserve to be reelected. Even Dean Debnam, President of the liberal polling firm PPP, agreed Udall was in trouble. “The rough last couple months for Democrats have certainly put John Hickenlooper and Mark Udall in a position where they could be vulnerable next year,” he said in early December.

Mark Udall certainly isn’t the only vulnerable Democrat whose polls have taken a huge hit in the last few months. Kay Hagan, Jeanne Shaheen and Mary Landrieu have each seen their numbers fall and were no doubt just as nervous as Udall. Was the Colorado Senator alone is trying to cover-up ObamaCare’s health care cancellations from the public? Did other vulnerable Senators or their staff try to exert political pressure to cover-up the thousands of health care cancellations in their states? Is Udall simply part of a pattern of a broader “ObamaCareGate” effort?

Governor Christie and “BridgeGate” is receiving a lot of attention in the press. But if a traffic jam is big news, then isn’t trying to lie to an entire state and using political pressure to fudge the truth about people’s healthcare not equally (if not more) newsworthy? Someone needs to get to the bottom of “ObamaCareGate.”

2Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:40 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
As we have noted before,this is only the beginning.

3Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Now lets get this straight....It is known that Presidents make mistakes ... Only this President may surprise you.

I dodge Insurance Companies if I can...They always come out the winner.

Part of Our garden wall blew down ... The Insurance Company maintained the Wind was not high enough. They said 60 miles an hour is not enough and that the wind should be over 80 miles per hour.
Dash it...was that said in the small print. I cancelled our Policy.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
All this President has done is make mistakes, intimidate people and have the most corrupt administration in history. Obamacare is illegal , we can not be made to but insurance nor be fined for not buying it, there are federal laws against the forcing people to buy and also to be fined. He is an embarrassment worldwide.

5Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
It amazes and startles me to see how Brits worship this lying thief. This president hasn't "surprised" me at all. I read a long article on Obama in US News & World Report (a left leaning mag) BEFORE he was even nominated the first time.

He had NO national experience and missed more than half his roll-call votes while in his Senate office.

He is a typical example of Chicago gangster politics but Candy, You wouldn't know that,would you? All you have is the highly biased BBC crap you see on TV and I have witnessed.

He is becoming hated rapidly because of his lying and manipulative behavior.He is a disgrace who has repeatedly and uniformly failed at every opportunity. I wish to fuck we could send his criminal ass to euro-land so he could have his ass kissed THERE.

I am only surprised that someone hasn't shot him.

6Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:50 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:Now lets get this straight....It is known that Presidents make mistakes ... Only this President may surprise you.

I dodge Insurance Companies if I can...They always come out the winner.

Part of Our garden wall blew down ... The Insurance Company maintained the Wind was not high enough. They said 60 miles an hour is not enough and that the wind should be over 80 miles per hour.
Dash it...was that said in the small print.  I cancelled our Policy.
6 times as many people have had their healthcare coverage  terminated as the number who have bought coverage under "Obummacare". Can you do arithmetic??? 85% of Americans were covered and satisfied with that coverage before Obummacare. Now, literally MILLIONS don't even know if their bills will be paid if they need a doctor. And that is a simple "mistake"?

7Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:05 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Candy wrote: "I dodge Insurance Companies if I can...They always come out the winner."

OF COURSE they do. How in the hell else could they stay in business if they didn't?

I saw a Brit version of "COPS" and heard a Brit cop tell a teenaged car thief: "I don't pay 40% wage taxes to watch you layabouts steal other people's property" Were you aware that 49% of Americans pay NO INCOME TAX at all??? Do some research. We pay insurance companies to take risks and that is what they do. I hope that when the day comes when we depend on the government to handle all our problems,I'll be ashes in a jar.

8Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:50 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like my living situation. First of all my house is paid for and in my name, secondly I get pension check once a month because my mom set one up for both my brother and I when she taught at college. I'm 52 years old and am in a position I don't have to work if I don't want to, and I don't for several reasons all of which pertain to health issues. The only thing I need in life now is health insurance, but maybe when the government gets this all sorted out I'll peruse my options. One of my options a lot of people seem to think I'm eligible for is social security disability, but 10 years ago the government didn't agree, maybe its time to talk with them again too. But I'm in no hurry, all my bills are paid for by me, I can hold out longer on the insurance if need be, and I can always use emergency medicare if the government refuses my social security disability application.

9Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler I am glad your situation is working for you, your Mother was a very wise woman to leave you and your brother taken care of.
I am very concerned for people who believed in Obamacare and are now out of luck for medical coverage, right now at the rate of people signing up it will never work, it is already costing millions to maintain what few have signed up and now they are not even sure their coverage is in effect. The system is so flawed it may never be corrected, they fired the original designers and have tried to do damage control which so far is a failure. Obama's famous words "If you like the coverage you have now you can keep it, period end of story " turned out to be the biggest lie ever told. A few here that signed up have discovered the network of health care providers is not in this area and are left to travel a long distance to seek medical care. Deductibles are not even in an affordable range, and as stated early on many health issues are not being covered. If you smoke you are screwed for many procedures including transplants. I have no clue what the answer is in all of this, but Obama has put millions on their knees for medical necessities, and it seems to be only getting worse.

10Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I think Moon has just hit me with a feather duster.
We Brits do not Worship Obama...What ever gave you that idea.

Can you do arithmetic??? Nah!

Ashes in a jar... Your Ash should be given back to the ground for fertilizer.

He is a typical example of Chicago gangster politics but Candy, You wouldn't know that,would you? All you have is the highly biased BBC crap you see on TV and I have witnessed.

Not seen much of him on T.V. With you lot after his tail He is keeping his head down.

I am only surprised that someone hasn't shot him.

They can't do that ... He is a Muslim ...It would start W.W.3.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

11Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:10 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The worst part of Obama being shot is Biden would step up to be President and he can't walk and talk at the same time without screwing up.

12Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:34 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Candy asked: "We Brits do not Worship Obama...What ever gave you that idea."

Watching BRITISH TELEVISION (coin operated-quaint,eh?)while in BRITAIN four years ago.

As for the rest of euro-land, didn't Obama get a Nobel prize for...for...WHAT???

13Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Candy wrote: "They can't do that ... He is a Muslim ...It would start W.W.3"

WW III has already started and Obama is already retreating.

P.S.: I'm sure my few ounces of ashes will contribute as much or more to humanity as fertilizer than my life has.
I will take you at your word that the adulation on Brit TV for Obama may have diminished. Maybe 4 years of lying and abject failure has had it's effect.

14Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Empty Re: Is there a coverup in Obamacare ?? Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Tyler I am glad your situation is working for you, your Mother was a very wise woman to leave you and your brother taken care of.
Yes she was, thanks SSC.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum