You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Three children and their pregnant mother were rescued from their partially submerged minivan as it was battered by the surf off the coast of Dayton Beach, Fla. on Tuesday afternoon.

Tim Tesseneer was the first to scramble through the rising waves and make it to the distressed minivan, according to WESH. Inside he found three children, aged 3, 9 and 10. One child was crying, saying that his mother was trying to kill them. Tesseneer and another man were able to quickly rescue two of the children, but the waves quickly began to overtake the vehicle and the rescuers as they struggled to pull the youngest child from the car. Fortunately, they were eventually able to pull the child out to safety.

The mother seemed confused at the scene. She is currently at a local hospital for a mental health evaluation. All of the children are safe and will be heading home with relatives.

Source: http://autos.aol.com/article/mom-drives-minivan-into-ocean-with-three-kids-in-car/

gypsy

gypsy
OMG ! how awful.Poor children .

Those children will suffer nightmares forever.

SSC

SSC
Admin
This was just plain crazy, she must be in deep mental trouble, good thing the bystanders could react so fast and save them.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree SSC. I don't know why I posted this story, I think if anything was because it happened at Dayton Beach, Fla.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Things close to home are always more meaningful. Right now we have had three women in the last few months drown in cars, all with promising futures, one a teacher, one a college student and one a young mother. It has this whole area on edge for our young girls to be out at night driving.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum