You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gypsy

gypsy
using taxpayers money for another debunked Issa lie this makes seven investigations
Fox has mentioned benghazi attack more than a thousand times in a year.
they are going to get burned if using this as a political gain.
http://on.msnbc.com/1kQxECg

gypsy

gypsy
This is Republican article:: so as asked group all together.hilarious Christie hires lawyers to claim he is innocent,by his lawyers??
PoliticusUSA

The Report Chris Christie Bought to Clear Himself Will Cost Taxpayers More Than $1 Mil
The law firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher charged Republican Governor...
POLITICUSUShttp://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/04/27/3431326/chris-christies-own-lawyer-slams-christie-led-organizations-atrocious-campaign-ad/A

it goes on and on! my thought,when will the Republicans work, and quit the shennigans

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:using taxpayers money for another debunked Issa lie this makes seven investigations
Fox has mentioned benghazi attack more than a thousand times in a year.
they are going to get burned if using this as a political gain.
http://on.msnbc.com/1kQxECg
how many times will it have to be debunked!! love that word!

SSC

SSC
Admin
New Benghazi documents prove tangled web of White House lies
Written by Allen West on April 30, 2014

When I was growing up I remember a little saying that went like this: “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.”

Well, it seems the chickens – or perhaps I should say the spiders — are coming home to roost for the Obama administration regarding Benghazi. The question is, does the American public care more about four dead Americans than they do about disgusting private comments from an NBA owner?

Let’s play connect the dots on this tangled web.

David Rhodes is the President at CBS News. Ben Rhodes is the White House Deputy National Security advisor. David and Ben are brothers. Sharyl Attkisson worked at CBS. As a highly respected and acclaimed investigative reporter, Sharyl wanted to report the truth about Benghazi. Sharyl does not work at CBS News anymore.

However, she has a website, and there she reports that sharylattkisson.com, “Newly-released documents reveal direct White House involvement in steering the public narrative about the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, toward that of a spontaneous protest that never happened.

As if we had any doubt.

According to Attkisson, one of the key documents, which the government had withheld from Congress and reporters for a year and a half, is an internal September 14, 2012 email to White House press officials from Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s Assistant and Deputy National Security Advisor.

In the email, Ben Rhodes lists as a “goal” the desire of the White House “To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.” The email is entitled, “RE:PREP CALL with Susan, Saturday at 4:00 pm ET” and refers to White House involvement in preparing then-U.S.Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice for her upcoming appearance on Sunday television network political talk shows. The Rhodes email states that another “goal” is “To reinforce the President and Administration’s strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.”

Ben Rhodes is hardly the “mastermind” behind this episode, but the email he sent out to a who’s who list of recipients is damning. Attkisson says, “White House officials copied on the Rhodes “goal” email include Press Secretary Jay Carney, then-Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, then-White House Senior Advisor David Plouffe, then-White House Deputy Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri and Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest.

Therefore, we definitively know it was the Obama White House that developed the scheme of blaming an anti-Islam video. Funny, the only person who has been punished in this whole charade was the video producer.

The most transparent administration is US history? Hardly. Attkisson says “Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) told her the government apparently tried to keep the Rhodes email out of Congress and the public’s hands by changing its classification it after-the-fact. In the past month, the government has supplied 3,200 new Benghazi-related documents under Congressional subpoena. In some instances, Congressional members and their staff are only permitted to see the documents during certain time periods in a review room, and cannot remove them or make copies. Chaffetz says that the State Department redacted more material on the copies provided to Congress than on those that it was forced to provide to JudicialWatch.”

What a tangled web of lies, deceit, and obfuscation hangs around the neck of this Administration — and the presidential hopes of Hillary Clinton. Attkisson is free to pursue this travesty, and combined with Catherine Herridge at Fox News and Tom Fitton’s Judicial Watch, they form a formidable phalanx for the truth. The days of information suppression and manipulation by fellas like David Rhodes ad David Brock are waning, as their complicit actions entangle them as well.

I can’t wait to hear White House mouthpiece Jay Carney — who just happens to be married to ABC reporter Claire Shipman — ramble and attempt further obfuscation about these new Benghazi documents.

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/new-benghazi-documents-prove-tangled-web-white-house-lies/#dkl6f8O1KEjBGq6e.99

gypsy

gypsy
House Democrat Slams Darrell Issa For His Latest Benghazi ...
www.politicususa.com/.../house-democrat-slams-darrell-issa-latest-bengh...
5 days ago - Elijah Cummings (D-MD) shredded Darrell Issa's Benghazi subpoena of Sec. of ... at taxpayer expense also isn't a game, but Issa seems to have no issues with that. ... fled the room when a show hearing on the IRS blew up in his face. Issa has consistently claimed with no supporting evidence that President ...

SSC

SSC
Admin
Trey Gowdy Getting Death Threats from People Afraid He Might Find Out the Truth About Benghazi
By Michael Hausam
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/136146-capitol-police-investigating-threats-trey-gowdy/

The U.S. Capitol Police have launched an investigation into at least two threatening emails against Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the newly announced head of the Benghazi special committee.

On Tuesday, POLITICO and other news outlets received emails warning that Gowdy would be harmed as a result of his pending role of leading the investigation over the 2012 Benghazi embassy attacks. The details of the emails were not released, and the Capitol Police would only confirm an active, open investigation.

Capitol Police investigate threats of any kind against members of Congress, especially since the shooting of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) in 2011. This is also not the first time Gowdy has had threats against him: two years ago, a woman pointed a gun at him while he was sitting in his car outside a South Carolina church.

gypsy

gypsy

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gyp, how about the article instead of just a web address.

gypsy

gypsy
because you have complained about articles that are to long, so I copied only the link~

SSC

SSC
Admin
ok thank you

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Gyp, how about the article instead of just a web address.
I didn't know you took her off ignore, so my earlier comment this morning about gypsy not replying to your posts because you have her on ignore is void.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I really haven't taken her off ignore, I had been following topic with my posts and not reading much into her posts.

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Gyp, how about the article instead of just a web address.
I do believe this is a direct reply SSC

SSC

SSC
Admin
As moderator gypsy I can read and reply at any time, I am not posting to argue or reply to your political topics.

gypsy

gypsy
Good! but you did reply,when you said you didn't.. Peace to ya~

SSC

SSC
Admin
Really Gyp, I asked about an article, not a discussion, not a debate, just a request to stop with just links, but your explanation was satisfactory, end of subject, no need for 2 posts about it, no hard feelings here, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum and will never change. Our only mutual interest is in cooking and I do like seeing your paintings, but politics is a subject we will never agree on, so it is best left alone.

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks I agree, so I am still on ignore?? Republicans summer of Benghazi, here we go again 729264  anyway had to poke a little fun with this post, I also enjoy your recipes and have tried ,a lot of them. no we will never agree on politics, we will see what comes about in the furture,I pray and hope,for the best for our country and  its people,Republican,Democrat,Black
Hispani,japenese,Chinese, Irish and all ethnics. then lets leave politics alone and let our politicians run the country only thing we can do to change it is vote.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am taking you off ignore, might miss a good recipe, by the way the bacon wrapped onion rings were awesome , I made some with just bacon and some with jalapenos under the bacon, and used Blossom dressing to dip.

gypsy

gypsy
they are delicious,the onion rings,.
.I think we have fully covered every aspect of politics.  
I had rather eat, cook,plant flower, read, dance, listen to music and paint. Republicans summer of Benghazi, here we go again 167625

gypsy

gypsy
Blossom dressing dip? share the recipe, please.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum