You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A very interesting video on Government Empty A very interesting video on Government Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:37 am

gypsy

gypsy

SSC

SSC
Admin
did you watch this ?

gypsy

gypsy
yes, did. I am still democrat, because the republican party doesn't stand by this rule now days Democrats do. did you read it? Republicans are big Government, not for the people.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Dems are not for well being, they are for mass control where there will be no opposition. Not going there.

gypsy

gypsy
no they are for the well being of the people, they are voted into office more than Republicans, lots of smart people,vote for them..

SSC

SSC
Admin
Sure, radicals, pro abortion, pro amnesty, anti-gun, and anything to give a free ride to someone.

gypsy

gypsy
nope good people, that are left to make choices like women republicans want to control women's health,no they are not for anti gun and I think amnesty is good in some cases, if a immigrant has broke the law and he is illegal, Obamas rule is he is deported that is a good rule. I think you need to revalute your thoughts, because all you listed are wrong. Wade Vs Roe happened many years ago. it is a law. just like AFC Radicals !! like the tea party Republicans :rotflslap: ~ HAHA I think it would clearer if you knew who you wanted as president, and how to improve congress and not vote in the same old men who have been there to long.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Amnesty as you describe it is allowing those who came here illegally a free ride, all 11 million of them, really ????? I guess latino votes are worth it to Dems no mater how they get them and at whatever cost.

gypsy

gypsy
you know this has been going on for decades, Obama has deported more illegals than any president. Republicans even griped about that..first of all illegals can't vote, then they would be known to be illegals. Razz

10A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
But if he grants amnesty and they are made legals then they can vote, not to mention the latino families already legal, why is he backing off ICE on the borders or ordering bus loads of illegals transported to Arizona and turned loose, allowing illegals to work and receive medical treatment at hospitals, for every 1 he has sent back hundreds are border jumping, another failure on his part.

11A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so if they are legals what is your gripe, the people who need a good gov, votes Democratic I believe you stated illegals can vote? right,I don't care if he does give amnesty Many presidents have done this same thing. even republicans. No most are even going back to their country because jobs are scarce here, another thing congress hasn't done provide jobs that is one thing they promised but haven't done. the first thing was obstruct Obama at every turn.

12A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Oh please, bleeding heart statement, where are the jobs Obama assured people with the stimulus money and campaign promises . If you think legalizing 11 million plus more people will help the economy you are losing your mind, all it will do is back log Medicaid treatment worse than the ACA has already done, take away basic jobs and totally cripple this country financially including the food stamp program. Do you really think they will qualify for jobs that take them out of the poverty level, hell no just more leeches on an already over burdened system.

13A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 am

gypsy

gypsy
My AFC is great so is my daughters medicaid JOBS! JOBS! JOBS said by congress when elected, they haven't delivered. nt one bill passed sent to congress. so who do American people blame~! the 9% approval rating, the lowest in Americas history! CONGRESS!

14A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Don't brag to quick on great medical coverage, many changes are starting and will continue for years to come as each phase of ACA goes into effect.

15A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes, and all for the better, as long a it is law, and democrats continue to win elections, things will continue to be better.

16A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The rules are already written, the cuts are already in place to be phased in, any state that went with Obama medicaid has 3 years and then the expense goes to the state, can Kentucky afford this financial burden ? To many Drs ready to drop seeing Gov. patients due to low payments, now medicines are being refused for payment and medical procedures are being denied. it will only get worse as time and new regulations are implemented. They voted on a blind bill that no one had totally read and the fine print will cripple the middle and lower class.

17A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
where did you get that info!! LOL we in Kentucky were the first to embrace AFC and expand medicaid. because we have a good Governor, I see Bobby has finally accepted monies to expand and improve insurance for Louisiana people one of poorest states  in health care All that post is hogwash~ my meds are lower i pay no fee to any of my drs and I have three. no procedures deniedhere.

18A very interesting video on Government Empty Re: A very interesting video on Government Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Once again google it, states will be charged for medicaid in 3 years, kentucky is not stable and will be in worse shape with the new EPA rules on what few coal plants you have left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum