You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1signing treaties Empty signing treaties Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 am

gypsy

gypsy
Nations sign pact to free Mideast of WMDs
Posted 8h 24m ago | Comments55 | Recommend3 E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this

PARIS (AP) — More than 40 nations, including Israel and Arab states, agreed Sunday to work for a zone free of weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East.

A final declaration from a summit launching the Union for the Mediterranean says the members will "pursue a mutually and effectively verifiable Middle East Zone free of weapons of mass destruction."

PEACE: Olmert: Mideast peace deal closer than ever

That includes nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, as well as their delivery systems, the statement says. The countries will "consider practical steps to prevent the proliferation" of such weapons, it says.

Signatories to the declaration included Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and leaders from Syria and countries across the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.

2signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:14 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
How many years do you think it will be till this comes to pass ?

3signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have no idea SSC I just hope it does. at least maybe this is a good start..:)

4signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm

SSC wrote:How many years do you think it will be till this comes to pass ?
0 years. All the signatories have various forms of WMDs. They,when threatened to a sufficient degree, will use them.

5signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:
SSC wrote:How many years do you think it will be till this comes to pass ?
0 years. All the signatories have various forms of WMDs. They,when threatened to a sufficient degree, will use them.

amen.,,,isreal has been nuclear since starting working on it in the 60s, estimates of 200 war heads, they with all the arab countries soul purpose is the destruction of isreal, and state that, its no secret, isreal will not give up their nukes, it sounds good, so lets see if iran closes down its nuclear development and let inspectors in to see the plants destroyed, it seems north korea is the only country that is making any head way, but i assume they are trying to keep from starving. as now i think they will be getting some bucks from overseas, u know i know communist, dont care much for the welfare of the ppl, but it hard for me to understand all they have to do is look across their border with south korea, and their booming ecomony, kia cars, and such a difference in the countrys, i just dont understand, unless its the communist leaders not wanting to give up power, even as their citizens suffer..maybe now they want to kick start an economy,, but this is a wait and see kinda thing. i still dont trust north korea, but since some sanction are being lifted. they may be doing some good things, and are well documented,

6signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
the war in the countries of iran,iraq and other countries in the mid east have been going on since about 65BC...

7signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm

gypsy wrote:the war in the countries of iran,iraq and other countries in the mid east have been going on since about 65BC...
Approx. 2300 BC is more correct :-)
see:
http://www.historians.org/Tl/LessonPlans/nc/Kinard/naramsin.htm
But then again we don t know what transpired in proto historic times

8signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
George Bush was not the president then, lmao sure they have, but with one difference back then iran was not trying to achieve a nuclear program and long range missles, , they probably used swords, lol. i see no significance to present day

9signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 pm

rosco 357 wrote:George Bush was not the president then, lmao sure they have, but with one difference back then iran was not trying to achieve a nuclear program and long range missles, , they probably used swords, lol. i see no significance to present day
The Iranian long range missiles only exist in your imagination.
What would they need them for, except for maybe defending themselves against agressors, who threaten them, ie. USA and/or Israel?

10signing treaties Empty Re: signing treaties Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:37 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:George Bush was not the president then, lmao sure they have, but with one difference back then iran was not trying to achieve a nuclear program and long range missles, , they probably used swords, lol. i see no significance to present day
The Iranian long range missiles only exist in your imagination.
What would they need them for, except for maybe defending themselves against agressors, who threaten them, ie. USA and/or Israel?
oh come on dumb ass,, u know iran and the other neighbors of isreals goal is the destruction of isreal, iran claims the shahab 3 will go 1250 mile i think, anyway googles encyclopedia has a map on its range, u know this, i know ur not that dumb, so dont act as u are,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum