You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1safest cities for walking Empty safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok sorry about that i don't know what to edit out soI just did it all`

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Gypsy, just a little advice, why don't you edit out the parts of your copy and paste that aren't relevant to your point. It makes it so much more enjoyable and easier to read. People have already mentioned that it would be a good idea. thanks

safest cities for walking 381659

And leave the link to the page if you can.

3safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well just so you all know I just got this from Gypsy, I wouldn't normally post a PM but this is safe and not a private issue since it concerns everyone, and says it in her words:

"I won't be posting for awhile, i seem to be picked out for being made fun of, and my c/p so i will stay a member,if u allow, but I will not post.. I think the site is becoming onesided and gang oriented..
thanks for the fun for awhile~ everything i posted gets jumped on~ and then u did this publicly'

I said in reply, "Ok"

4safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
A shame when a person makes a post they are not prepared for opinions, I believe this site is very fair to all posters, there is definitely TWO sides to the opinions here. I welcome discussion to my posts and different points of view and input. I see no connection to any posting to a gang oriented setting. Quite the opposite, just a bunch of good hearted people trying to enjoy comradery, a little friendly ribbing , and some serious discussions , that is just part of the appeal of Tylers site. None of us wear our feelings on our sleeves, once a post is made it is fair game for rebuttal.

5safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I apologize for the ganG oreinted phrase, but it did not stop aT just ribbing,JUST A LOT OF PICKING ON EVERYTHING I POSTED.. I still think Tyler runsa GOOD SIT,E I didn't intend to go public, i was just going to go away for awhile, seems my presence brings on the snide remarks and turmoil, and aggravates u all.so I will just read AND BE A BYSTANDER~have fun all~ I will be back, if Tyler allows me to.//

6safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh course you are allowed to, anytime you want to post just do it.

Why don't you take some friendly advice now and just shake this off and realize you overreacted, just go post a "daily message" and forget it.

Now, give me a smilie icon.. safest cities for walking 67629

7safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks SSC safest cities for walking 67629

8safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Oh course you are allowed to, anytime you want to post just do it.

Why don't you take some friendly advice now and just shake this off and realize you overreacted, just go post a "daily message" and forget it.

Now, give me a smilie icon.. safest cities for walking 67629

here is the smile don't have a message yet today.. Very Happy

9safest cities for walking Empty Re: safest cities for walking Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That's better, oh I noticed the new daily message you posted, very nice. safest cities for walking 67629

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum