You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Army to shoot pigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Army to shoot pigs Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:
SSC wrote:Obviously you didn't read your article, it is a medical study for field emergency wound treatment, for troops preparing to leave for battle fronts. Seems to be a logical method of preparation, obviously you can't shoot a human and patch them up in training.
I don t see they would not shoot humans for that purpose and for instance start with that Kwo Min Tang major Cheng, who probably already wears a pigtail.
gosh mays u have been around gypsy to long.... lol

Gypsy with all due respect, I read this as Rosco teasing Mays and you. Where is the innuendo and its reference to what? Army to shoot pigs - Page 2 530120 My opinion: I think you are on the defensive and I doubt anyone else is reading the comments as you are. See my point?

Let's all try not to put Tyler in the position to take action on this spatting. Okay? Everyone? It is silly. He has a great site here and it would be a shame for it to be turned into another IYT verbal brawl.
I dont care Rosco teasing me.
I d rather have him doing that than someone being normal.

u call this topic normal, lol, i thinkkkk its may be close to delete mode, just a rumor,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum