gypsy

gypsy
I responded to Roscos Economy crap,post.. i did not first make that statement

just to clear things up..

2Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
what ever I read as many posts as I could found two crap posts one by me the other by Moon...not a big deal at all, since it was the first post on that subject I assumed you had not replied to another poster and it was one of your opinions..

3Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes I agree it was a unusual way to reply to a post by creating a new topic. I don't know where the post is that Gypsy says rosco said that, I've checked a few topics and don't see it, But it doesn't matter, I didn't delete it, maybe rosco did or Gypsy is mistaken.

4Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no I am not mistaken u said it could have been deleted with some other posts u deleted? right Tyler? why would i stART A TOPIC LIKE THAT? I WAS SHOCKED THAT BAGGY PANTS WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ECONoMY, NOTICE THE QUESTION MARKS??ON MY POST..it was a response. a question..

5Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
also look at Tylers post where he had the pic of the guy holding up his pants and referred to Rosco ,about is this what u hate..

6Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 pm

I am dismayed to be involved in a "crappy post" controservy. As most of you know, I limit myself to crapping in the public restrooms at McCdonald's (I hate them) and service areas in New Jersey. I find the entire, crappy discussion crappily crappy in a very crappy way.

7Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Yes I agree it was a unusual way to reply to a post by creating a new topic. I don't know where the post is that Gypsy says rosco said that, I've checked a few topics and don't see it, But it doesn't matter, I didn't delete it, maybe rosco did or Gypsy is mistaken.

lol geeze i changed the title of one post, as i clicked the reply and titled my post when i talked about baggy pants, i only changed the title to that one post., like if u click the quick reply it uses the original topic, i changed the title to one post, nothing was deleted lol, ppl posted after me, so i just titled my baggy pants thing differnet, then the post after mine went back to the orginal topic title, lol, if im wrong tyler can set me straight, when i changed my title to one post, it moved to a new page, as the other page was full, maybe gypsy thinks i had the abitlity to change the topic, because the previous page was full, i only posted under another title, as anyone can do, inside a topic,

8Clarification Empty hi marc Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i agree is silly to waist time on something like that and one should not have to explain since we all have been on this sight for a while, just dont pay any attention marc, several thing need ur expertise, did i spell that correct, lol,

9Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Yeah, but I need YOUR expertise. I've had 3 pick-ups in all the vehicles I've owned. The 1st I had only long enough to shoot it white and sell it. The 2nd was an '87 new under warranty and I had no probs. I love this Dakota, but the bed fills up with rain at the cab. Should I just drill 6-8 weep holes?

10Clarification Empty about ur truck marc Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:Yeah, but I need YOUR expertise. I've had 3 pick-ups in all the vehicles I've owned. The 1st I had only long enough to shoot it white and sell it. The 2nd was an '87 new under warranty and I had no probs. I love this Dakota, but the bed fills up with rain at the cab. Should I just drill 6-8 weep holes?

so if i understand this correct, u must park it with the tail gate uphill from the front of the bed,?? i see no problem on a few holes , i would space then out, and only do like 4 at first then add as needed, but as soon as u drill i would paint some good paint with like a touch up brush around the fresh metal when u drill, i will be back in a few,

11Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree it is a crappy topic, and thanks rosco for clearing that up. Clarification 67629

Clarification 381659

I mean the topic before about "crap" not yours and Moons conversation of course.

12Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes Rosco thanks for stating u changed the topic, andur the one who started it~
and on another post. Mays BEING around me t o much?? no, we hardly talk, but i do enjoy his intelligence..

13Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:56 pm

runawayhorses wrote:I agree it is a crappy topic, and thanks rosco for clearing that up. Clarification 67629

Clarification 381659

I mean the topic before about "crap" not yours and Moons conversation of course.
Thanks guys for good advice on two subjects.

14Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes Rosco thanks for stating u changed the topic, andur the one who started it~
and on another post. Mays BEING around me t o much?? no, we hardly talk, but i do enjoy his intelligence..

i changed no topic , i choose a different title to one post,the topic is there when u click home, anyone can make a title change, inside a topic, as u did also when u said roscos post or something like that, then after i posted, the titles changed back to the dollar thing, later ppl post about ssa, and the age u draw, we all did, u attemted ot say kentucky social security was differnent than the rest of the county, wrong as usual,

15Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no I did not attempt that,I know it is same for all states, I was stating that at after the age of 65 we can make as much money with out being penalized
any way the subject of Crap economy and baggy pants was started by u, not by me as SSC stated..

16Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I keep the forum so people can edit their posts if they like, its something I think is a nice feature and ability to have, I could just as easily make it so no posts can be edited just like at IYT, but I don't do that becuase I think its nice for everyone to correct a typo or add something more if they need to, or change a topic title to something they think is more appropriate. I'd like to keep it that way as long as it doesn't become a problem.

17Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:26 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol oh wow, i could not survive with out edit , u know my spelling, thanks, and u know its ur turn on the clue game i will go there aftter i eat and shower, do i need to title this " shower time" lmao

18Clarification Empty Re: Clarification Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we also have to pay for insurance,and to get medicaid we would have to have it taken from our monthly check..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum