You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Empty Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:33 am

BARVIKHA, Russia - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, visiting Moscow to pursue weapons and energy deals, on Tuesday called for a strategic alliance with Russia to protect his country from the United States.

Chavez has repeatedly accused Washington of plotting an invasion to destabilize his government, despite U.S. denials.

The alliance would mean "we can guarantee Venezuela's sovereignty, which is now threatened by the United States," Chavez told reporters shortly after his arrival in Moscow.

Chavez is in Russia to broker a number of deals involving weapons purchases, oil exploration and possibly the creation of a joint financial institution.

Welcoming Chavez at Meiendorf Castle, his residence outside Moscow, President Dmitry Medvedev said Russian-Venezuelan relations "are one of the key factors of security in the (South American) region."

It is the presidents' first meeting since Medvedev took office in May.

Two dic*suckers sucking each other's d*cks.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Chavez calls for alliance with Russia 457757 ....Moon you are priceless lol!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol u go moon. any one else having drought conditions,??

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not here , we had some feeder bands from Dolly come thru today, plus it is our time of year for afternoon pop-up showers..every friggin day, just enough for the damn grass to grow over night

6Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Empty Re: Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
we had one yesterday, i alsp checked my favorite weather web sight the radar showed a small storm over part of the lake, anywhere on the lake is good, i agree about the grass. my yard is high ground, on my street, but grass grows the most at it goes down a not steep grade to the road and the grass grows better close to the road, tomorrow i will cut it along the road, and any high spots, before i leave friday morning, oh one thing i like about the weather sight i use, is it follow hurricane good, it has many parts on one hurricane, it has computer models to click and it will show like 5 atleast different compute models on where each one thinks it will go, and some dont agree with the other, but when they get close they agree, but may not agree where they will turn deep inland, it also has a tracker that show where it has been adn where it is going, not sure which computer model that uses,

7Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Empty Re: Chavez calls for alliance with Russia Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
when you get a chance send me the site addy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum