You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:Rosco What does Roll Tide Baby mean...?

Peanuts are full of Protien you need it for your muscles.

Roll Tide is because The University or Alabamas school sports moto,or saying is ROLL TIDE and sometimes ROLL TIDE ROLL ,, like the incoming tide, of the ocean, like roll over an opponent, like the avatar of the gal was hard to read but it said " are u ready to roll" but it was hard to read, so i changed it, hope that explains it, take care,

27Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Alabama puts too much emphasis on that small little stretch of ocean shoreline they have..lmao

28Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
LOL, i dont know when that started, it has been the saying all my life, i think someone said it during a game, i know long time ago, they had really big players and some one in the press box said they look like big red elephants , is how we got our mascot,but like when kenny stabler i think was that era, or close, bear bryant had a small front line, and they called them the thin red line, but they were extremely fast, that was in the 60s which were really good years, tyler u should have bet with ssc, that hat was growing on me, LMAO,, take care

29Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
years ago the coastal area, like gulf shores, orange beach and i dont know how much of the panhandle before it got more developed, and kenny stabler owned some bar or bars , he was raised in foley which is close to the coast,, but for years that panhandle part of the coast, was always known as the "Redneck Riviera " everyone here called it that, i remember kenny stabler calling it that, it was a common name for that part of the coast, but it has developed more now, i dont hear it called that as much,when i was growing up panama city was the place ppl from here went, no condos just motels then, so it was not as nice and clean and we did not start going to gulf shores then till it is now condos and developed,, and alot more popular, especially among familys .. with kids, destin fl is also a popular place to go, from here, its only if u stop and eat, like a 5 hour drive at the most maybe less, the smokeys from here is close to that time frame also.which is real popular place to go,especially for honeymooners and familys,, gatlinburg and pigeon forge which pigeon forge has come on strong..and of course where Dollywood is located .

30Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote: tyler u should have bet with ssc, that hat was growing on me, LMAO,, take care
LOL, well I figured LSU would win so I didn't mention any bets with her. lol We got our asses kicked again. We are finished this year. I even walked away after the first half, I had seen enough. Maybe next year we can do better. Good luck to Bama and LSU next week. That will be a great game. In the spirit of this topic, have some peanuts while watching the game..lol

31Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep i did not know peanuts and sports went so well together lol, wow, if no injuries, when bama plays LSU that should be a good game, but we have expected that from the start and like i said no matter how they do in the season, anything can happen in the bama vs auburn state rivalry , but arkansas kicked aubies butt , but i was surprised south carolina did not beat auburn, that was predicted to be an auburn loss on the radio show, i listen to when they picked the auburn final season results, take care

32Cajun Boiled Peanuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Cajun Boiled Peanuts Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
LOL Rosco~I thought at first I was on the sports page!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum