You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:Have you been watching the Olympic opening ceremony ? It is the most elaborate I have ever seen, China certainly knows how to put on a show.
no i have not been home from the hospital very long, just time to showr and eat, my brother in law , the surgery went as expected, but the report on the lymph nodes and the class of cancer will come back tuesday afternoon, and will tell the story,,

Rosco hope all goes well for ur sisters husband.my prayers are there u know it~

27Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks gypsy, we will know tuesday, but still dont know about 3 large polps, but that would be another totally different operation if they were bad, i am confused why they do not know, maybe she knows and is not saying for his sake , or just taking a thing at a time, they may be ok , the dr just said 3 big ones, but the tumor was in the rectum, i wished he had of had teh test like i did almost 5 years ago, i will be up for a new test in march i think,,, nite i work saturday,

28Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:43 am

Mays Gilliam wrote:
FIGI wrote:Hey Mays! You could save some money if you just shopped in China as everything in Wal-Mart comes from there! Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 67629
I suppose we are too arrrogant to buy Chinese stuff, because of fear for an inferior quality.
The situation you paint is unfamiliar for me.
And if they would tell me who I am supposed to vote for or against, I would never go there anyway.
That is something I dont understand: if you dont like Wallmart, don t go there and dont buy there - very simple solution.
Here's the Wal-Mart deal: "Shopping in China" was Roscoe's joke. Look on the bottom of most major brands of consumer products, and it will say "MADE IN CHINA" no matter where you buy it. Like the others, I hate buying food at WM. The bread, vegetables, and meats are poorer in quality. Milk is $1 cheaper, but I'd rather pay that and shop at Food Lion (Belgium, btw) Our Bi-Lo (France) just "supersized" and I won't shop there anymore either. But like Roscoe says, a 12 piece mic set can be VERY expensive and I'll buy anything anywhere if the quality is there. Except for toilet paper. I use corn cobs.

29Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 am

Just checked several products, but none of them says "Made in China"
Maybe rice would, but I don t eat that; everyone knows it causes slit eyes

30Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Just checked several products, but none of them says "Made in China"
oh man mays, get a pack of that mahatma red beans and rice, and cut up some smoke sausage, and brown it then cook it with the read beans and rice package, ,, or i also like the yellow rice with saffron seasoning, ,,

31Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Just checked several products, but none of them says "Made in China"

mays im not posting to this post it was just close,lol but one thing i think ppl need to think about, and i really hate to say it, like where i worked for many years, and other companys that have the same thing have moved to china , its the preengineered buildings, or prefab some ppl call them, they are as big as u want, we made some to hold boeing 747s , and have factories around the world. where i worked and did tool and die work for them, well they make the large metal building u build for factories, i think in most cases, american companies and companies from lots of countrys , are moving to china, and having factories built, and the product may be made by chinese hands but the engineering of the product and the quality control department is not chinese, but american and other countrys, so the quality in many products is no difference than american quality,, , but im sure not all are that way, the nissan i bought was assembled in mexico, just food for thought, oh one thing many years ago when i worked at the factory that made preengineered buildings, one of our best customers was walmart, mainly we built, the distribution centers that feed the stores where they load the walmart trucks, ,,, but sometime we made stores, we made one for mexico city , they told us it would have 70 cash registers in it, take care

32Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 am

Mays Gilliam wrote:

and rice reminds me of maggots. I don't eat it either! lol!

33Narcissistic Personality - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissistic Personality Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:

and rice reminds me of maggots. I don't eat it either! lol!

gee figi just as i was thinking about that smoke sausage and red beans and rice, lol, but its walmart day, so i always get a meal, always chicken fingers and ur choice of 2 sides, for 3.88, thats hard to beat, i like those roteserie chickens but they sell so fast especially on sunday, i think they are like 4 bucks,, i like walmarts deli,, and it aint chinese, lol,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum