You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fox is saying on tv Empty fox is saying on tv Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:04 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
to buy in stocks, " transocean" that there is a big shortage of oil rigs, so this stock should do well,as i assume they make oil rigs, but dont have time to check what they do now, i know, lol this is not much of a topic, probably only mays has enough money to invest, take care, later

2fox is saying on tv Empty Re: fox is saying on tv Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Haha, I don t and won t invest in stocks.
I d rather have my money in the bank.
That way I know what I get and can calculate with it.
You give people the idea I am the rich guy, but I have the impression you are the lucky one :-)
I am only the son of a poor widow

3fox is saying on tv Empty Re: fox is saying on tv Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Haha, I don t and won t invest in stocks.
I d rather have my money in the bank.
That way I know what I get and can calculate with it.
You give people the idea I am the rich guy, but I have the impression you are the lucky one :-)
I am only the son of a poor widow

oh u know me mays i tease alot, but i actually did think u may invest some in the market, i dont either, i do use the 401 at work ,, i have said this, if u have several years before retiring,i was told by ppl they had talk to us at work,, dont worry much about the market being down because ur 401 is buying stocks cheep,only worry if its time to retire and its low, but i would be crazy not to be in the 401 stocks at work, since my company matches, up to 6 percent of my pay, they dont match after that, so i do 6 percent, i have some in stocks, mid cap growth,and some in bonds, in the 401 ,most all companies match what u have cut, at different percentages,like 50 cents on the dollar , or 75 cents on the dollar, and even dollar for dollar, as my x gets at her work,,, errrrrr,, lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum