You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OBAMA DRAMA: Prepares to name mate...
FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced. The company is in the Obama FEC reports for previous work...

MY words, it could be a smoke screen, but a fun post to see if it is correct, not long now, rosco ,,

2a maybe, but will be fun to see if its turns out correct, Empty lol now fox is saying Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
a private jet has landed near Joe Bidens house i think in delaware, so i just heard this,and forgot some of it,,fox was hinting as to him being the vp...

3a maybe, but will be fun to see if its turns out correct, Empty fox is saying Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
there will be no text messages realeased till 10 am eastern time sat morning, on the vp news,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum