You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Photobucket

2What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No doubt about it, and one of the reasons I don't want him as President.

3What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 pm

The dark guy is the only one young enough not be bothered by corotted arteries?

4What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 pm

SSC wrote:Whis is wrong with this picture?

Is this some sort of guessing game? The photo seems to be in order, and cannot see anything wrong with it. Should we be able to detect some sort of photoshopping or hidden message? Please give me a hint.

5What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm

friendlyfarzad wrote:

Is this some sort of guessing game? The photo seems to be in order, and cannot see anything wrong with it. Should we be able to detect some sort of photoshopping or hidden message? Please give me a hint.

Oh wait, I see it now! The number of chairs does not match the number of people! There is missing one person in this photograph!

6What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm

friendlyfarzad wrote:
friendlyfarzad wrote:

Oh wait, I see it now! The number of chairs does not match the number of people! There is missing one person in this photograph!
So one of the participants does not show up on this pic, because of visiting the outhouse?

7What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Empty Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ? Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Excellent replys, but just what I expected from each of you...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum